Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By trollkarl
#196150 Ingame Minecraft Username: FaZe_Trollkarl
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
The server is in the best state it has ever been in right now. The community is great with a lot of people always willing to help you if you are facing any problems. I highly recommend you to check it out, especially with the competetive gyms. There is also a wilderness where you can build and create farms aswell as to breed and farm EV's.

By Burritoman22
#196218 Ingame Minecraft Username:Burritoman22
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I believe that PokeMC was greatly developed and I will be willing to donate in the near future due to active and helpful mods, a great community, and a great layout of features presented with easy access to all.
I was new to pixelmon and did not know much about it besides hearing about it from a friend, but the helpers that were on when I started have helped steer me in the right direction.
By GangnamStyle
#196290 Ingame Minecraft Username: Gangnam_Style
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):This server is the best! Me and my bro play it all the time! The towns are great, Everyone is very, very kind. Since I joined I've played it everyday! It is very easy to do everything here, except the /ivs thing for only rank, that kind of sucks, but great server!
By HappyBob79
#196291 Ingame Minecraft Username: HappyBob79
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I really do enjoy PokeMC its fun and everyone there is nice to me. The mods do a great job and are extremely helpful. I have been playing this server for over a year know and have had many great experiences. I have a house and someone lived with me, they haven't been on in a while though. when I play my computer only crashes about twice every day. (for my computer that's amazing .3.) I've met many people and have gone on many adventures around the world. The server has been under constant upgrade and change and I find that amazing that after all this time these people still pour there heart and soul into making this world for us all to enjoy.
By nathenisSocool
#196293 Ingame Minecraft Username: nathenisSocool
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMC is a great server with many features for people to enjoy. You can explore the region, battle gyms, trade with friends and much more. Also, the community of the server is very inclusive, with nice and helpful staff too. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for a well put together server.
By ianitevsdianite
#196345 Ingame Minecraft Username: ianitevsdianite
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): It's amazing I love how everyone is so friendly and fun loving! Definitely a server for everyone! Friends and Family would love to play together on this and enjoy themselves!
By Vokainodragon
#196355 Ingame Minecraft Username: Vokainodragon
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a really great server. The community there is nice and the map is great. The many exciting events that take place makes the place even more interesting and more great. The 5.0.1 compatibility is nice too because 5.0.2 for me is pretty laggy! There are also many features you can look forward to when joining PokeMC!
JOIN THE TEAM