Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By XxNekosunGamerxX
#196362 Ingame Minecraft Username: XxNekosunGamerxX
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I join and the server and the spawn is already better than the other servers. There is a place to heal, a place to easily level up your pokemon, starter items, and the whole spawn is HUGE. I can move around and check out the nice buildings and just enjoy everything. The chat is peaceful and it's just a generally nice and calm server. The server doesn't make me lag which is a problem with a lot of other pixelmon servers. The staff are funny and serious when needed.

By Esaur414
#196366 Ingame Minecraft Username: Esaur414
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more)
I really enjoy the time and dedication it took to create such a close resemblance of the Kanto region from the original r/b/y games. I also like how the site is always monitored to ensure that everybody gets along with each other. That being said, this server is a very welcoming and fun environment.
By ROARGH
#196402 Ingame Minecraft Username:ROARGH
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
Its a very good server I think the people is very kind and its very well created.
All the gym trainers are allways helping you at the first steps of the game.
Its not very complex
Its very fun and adictive and you also play with Friends!
I really enjoy this game all days playing with Friends!!! :-)

By CraziGolem1304
#196415 Ingame Minecraft Username: CraziGolem
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): i think this server is great. the people are helpful and kind. one of the only servers i see still using ranch blocks which add a new level for people to learn also a new cash making system to keep it interesting. in my view this server is a must play.
By trinketjinx
#196467 Ingame Minecraft Username: trinketjinx
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): the pokeMC server is very fun! the community is great and I always have a fun time! my friends and I love to play with each other on it and its always entertaining! its server performance it delightful, the admins and moderators are very helpful. overall it is the best server I have ever played on and I plan to devote much of my time to this server.
By IrlWadanohara
#196470 Ingame Minecraft Username: IrlWadanohara
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): At first, I didn't understand a thing and the server seemed to hard to play on. But as I played more, it became very clear and fun to be on! The towns on the server seem to be exactly like the games, and there was a wide range of pokemon that spawned. Its a very enjoyable experience to be on, and I still enjoy playing on this server with my friends. The Safari zone is also an amazing part of it all; if I'm ever bored, that place is always the way to go to cheer me up!
By chinwe0716
#196497 Ingame Minecraft Username: chinwe0716
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server is really good, at first i was a little confused
but the people who were one helped me find what to do and explained the rules very well too me.
they made me feel welcomed i would recommend this server too anyone. Also to create such a close replication too kanto is so amazing big up the server
By sockers18
#196505 In game username:JimmieHDgamer
chosen server Kanto
What do you think about pokeMC
Overall the server is fantastic. At first I wasn't sure what was the best path for me to choose and where I needed to go but I quickly got the hang of it with help from many of the players. I would recommend this server top anyone who loves Pokémon and has a lot of free time
By sockers18
#196506 Ingame Minecraft Username: JimmieHDgamer
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): overall this was the best pixlemon server I could find. I like the mix of the original pokemon game and just plain old minecraft. There is so much to do and everybody on the server is very friendly and helps out. I would recommend this server to anyone who loves pokemon and has a lot of free time. Keep up the good work.
JOIN THE TEAM