Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Owrighty
#169702 Ingame Minecraft Username: owright10
Chosen Server (Kanto):
PokeMC is a great server. The world is huge and is based on the Kanto region from the games (As the server name suggests). There is always Staff members available and they are always willing to help you, should you need it. Overall, PokeMC is a very welcoming and friendly server, which easily has the potential to be one of the best Pixelmon servers out there.
I have enjoyed the time I've spent on the server so far and would definitely recommend this server to anyone.

By loulou8888
#169758 Ingame Minecraft Username: LouLou_8888
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I joined PokeMC because my kid starting playing on it. It's our first server experience and it's been great. The owner, managers, mods and community are very welcoming and helpful. It's a great server and we're having a ton of fun on it. If you like Pokemon and Minecraft this is the best place to enjoy them both in a family friendly environment.
By sirlollipop
#169767 Ingame Minecraft Username: sirlollipop
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I like this server because the community is amazing. Everyone here are like friends and they are really helpful. There is alot of activities too so you wont get bored. It's just the best. You can even build your own house, apricorn farm and breeding ranch! There is Kanto to explore and also a gigantic world. There is also battle rankings and wonder trades!
By TheNocturnalGMR
#169769 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheNocturnalGMR
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Out of all the pixelmon servers I have played so far this server is the best even with it being a beta build, The ability to explore Kanto and go on adventures with your friends not just sit in the wilderness makes this server all that more enjoyable, I am sure the server will get even more fun once things are complete such as the Safari. If you are looking for a fun pixelmon server with super friendly staff this is the place to go!
By GreyGrasper
#169770 Ingame Minecraft Username: GreyGrasper
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Considering I have never played pikelmon before, I definitely recommend this server as it is great. The staff and players are all so friendly and helpful, and will always listen to you if there is a problem and they will sort it out straight away. My favourite part of this server is how the staff help keep the server interesting and host mini-games in order for you to win certain pokemons. I defiantly recommend this server.
By RedFox
#169772 Ingame Minecraft Username:Red__Fox
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):Pokemc is an amazing server with very friendly staff and players. The community is great and even though there is the eventual restart, there are no big problems! Pokemc is the one of the best pixelmon server i have ever played on. The events held every weekend are amazing and enjoyable and very well organized!
By KlothoJetres
#169780 Ingame Minecraft Username: Klotho_Jetres
Chosen Server (Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I've been playing for about a week now, and I think this is a wonderful server. The community's friendly, the staff are helpful, and everyone's very welcoming. I've experienced a few of the events on the server as well, and I feel they're enjoyable, and fair. I plan on sticking around for a long time, and recommend this server to anyone looking for a server to play the Pixelmon mod.
By codemonkey
#169782 I've been playing this server for about a week now. The community is very good and answered any question I had for them. Voting for the server is actually worth doing allowing you to get some real benefits every month of voting.

This is a beta server though. So that means that a lot of what is wanted isn't implemented yet. Things like the safari zone and gyms are slowly coming but the staff are upbeat and positive in working on getting these things done.
By TheThugPug
#169784 Ingame Minecraft Username: The_Thug_Pug
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think PokeMc is really fun and i like it a lot the chant is cool but my favorite is the wild so i can build my house and search for pokemon. pokemc was the only server i could find with the latest update for pixelmon so that tells me that they are always up to date and ready to go for everyone to have fun and play pixelmon.
By BeastCrafterOffical
#169789 IGN: BeastCrafter106
Server: Kanto
Reason I like PokeMC:

I think . . . . no . . I Know, PokeMC is one of the greatest Pixelmon servers of all time, especially since it recreate the Kanto Region. And not only does it support all playing styles, but It also has a team of amazing staff and fun other as well. Even Kuma (the server owner) is a really nice guy, and you should meet him some time. Anyone reading this right now should visit the Pixelmon website and join PokeMC today.
JOIN THE TEAM