Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By mattymaats
#189831 Hey guys,

We have a wee halloween pumpkin design competition going on at the moment!

You can submit your designs on our discord/forums to win some prizes!

Make sure you include your ingame name or nemalands in the photo so we know it's really your pumpkin!

By mattymaats
#190504 We've launched our 1.10.2 Beta 10 server today so make sure you join us to check out the server!

Server IP - Play.nemalands.co.uk
Website - http://www.nemalands.co.uk

By leejamesw
#190550 Hey guys!

The server is now updated to 1.10.2 and we couldn't be more excited! We have more super amazing events planned for the rest of the year including 24 days of Giveaways starting December 1st!

Come join the server, have fun and relax in a community made for everyone. New rules means our server welcomes all ages and we make sure that we are strict on swearing.

So come join the fun at Nemalands, have an amazing time playing alongside fellow members and amazing staff/owners. You won't regret joining the server at all!
By mattymaats
#191009 Image

Hey guys n gals!
Remember we've updated to 5.0.0 Beta 12 so make sure you're running the latest version and hop on the server. We have tons of events coming up over the Christmas holidays and we hope to see lots of happy people on! :)
By mattymaats
#191039 Image

We have 1 copy of :party: Pokemon SUN :party: to giveaway! We will reveal the details of how to participate in the giveaway Friday night! Please note you have to be in Europe to participate as the games are region locked (and obviously have a 2DS/3DS to play it on).

** You have to be over 13 to enter. If you are under 18 please also make sure you have your parent's consent and permission to provide us your address should you win, so that we can post the game out to you! **
By WolfessMika
#191150 Hello! :-D

I have not been on this server for that long, yet I can already say it has one of the best communities I have ever seen in a video game.
The server itself has a beautiful spawning area. Really easy to understand instructions and rules stated on signs as soon as you spawn it.
If you ever have issues there's always someone online who can help you with them!
I felt welcomed as soon as I joined and that's what drew me to play the day after that. And the week after that.
I know it may seem cliche and overused, but I really feel like I made friends and became rather addicted.
The server keeps me drawn day after day and I love it
By Otuka
#191155 I've been with this server for quite a while now. And I can say it is the best one I've come across. One thing I especially like about this server is the points system. I mean, you can get pretty much anything in the stores by instead of having to pay for the best things and such, another option is to earn points through dedication. I've never seen such a thing on any server, and I think it works perfectly ^^. Another thing I especially like about this server is that, in the latest updates, before I even found Nemalands, some versions didn't allow Boss Towers and such to spawn. The other servers I played on, simply said "we're sorry, but Boss Towers don't spawn anymore" and left it at that. But this server, they always seem to...find a way round problems :) for example, they have the option in the shop to buy a Boss Tower, and this can of course be bought through voting, which I think is just great ^^.

I really do enjoy this server and I don't plan on leaving it anytime soon ^^

otuka~
By Senroht
#191224 Possibly the best server community ive come across in all my time on minecraft, joined because it was the only big server with pixelmon in europe, and cant thank old me enough for deciding on this server. Spent far too much time into this server and its community, but i have no reason at all to regret that :)
By Nekomancere
#191238 NEMALANDS has a great community where you never feel like you’re left out. Right from the bat you’ll be showered in welcomes and greetings from other players. Having problems with those pesky EVs?... No wait were those IVs?? Don’t worry! The community will undoubtedly come to your aid, so don’t feel afraid to ask!~ The community is always there and is one of the kindest communities I myself have ever seen. There is rarely need for any staff to intervene...

But should it happen that there to be a need for that, the server has a great amount of staff who aren’t afraid to pull up their sleeves and two great owners who are firm, yet kind who will make sure to stop problems before they become one. So if you should be so unlucky as to be having some trouble, they got your back. :)

How about getting on? Is that dang Pixelmon Launcher giving you trouble or is the new update giving up a fight? Come to NEMALANDS own Discord server! There is sure to be lots of people who is happy to help you there. The Discord server is also an amazing place to get close with the other players. Even if you’re a little shy, don’t worry! People will take good care of you in there.

NEMALANDS even has their own Pixelmon pack, which can easily be downloaded right from the Pixelmon Launcher! Don’t forget about the servers custom plugins that will make sure you're having the best Pixelmon experience and the frequent updates too, to keep NEMALANDS at level with even the biggest Pixelmon servers!

Do you enjoy ranks like me, but your wallet is empty after you went out and bought all those Pikachu plushies that you definitely didn’t need ALL 5 costumes of? No problem! NEMALANDS uses a great point system that lets players vote and gain points to buy different things including items, Pokémons, ranks and so forth!

Even better is while you do that, you have the chance to be the servers top voter which could give you those cool legendaries to ride around on, so that you can look and truly feel like you’re the very best there ever was.

To even further show that, you should come join the tournaments! Every 2 weeks on Saturdays, the owners host a Pokémon tournament with amazing prizes for the winners! So come battle out to your heart's content and win some awesome prizes!

If you’re not too much about the loud and rowdy tournaments and you just wanna go around at your own pace, capture missions are where it’s at...

Twice a month, a capture mission is given out of a very specific Pokémon you need to catch. So while you’re out looking for dang Riolu that is just refusing to spawn, keep your eyes open. Who knows, you might be the lucky one to take home a new legendary because of it.

So come join the fun! :)

- Nekomancere
JOIN THE TEAM