Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By nettyneets

NemaPixel for NEMALANDS

www.nemalands.co.uk

Join us now!
IP: play.nemalands.co.uk

Purchase ranks and pokemon with voing points
Flying enabled
Shiny starters
Safari zone
EV Training Area
Admin Shop
Regular tournaments
Automated Capture Missions
Vote for ranks and pixelmon!
Shiny and Legendary Hunts

Join us now!
IP: play.nemalands.co.uk

NemaPixel is also available as a PIXPACK which can be found on the Beta Pixelmon Launcher under the PixPacks tab. Please download version 2.0. and not 1.0.4-modded as that one is used for a different server.

By mattymaats
#174007 Hey everyone! :-)

Make sure download our PixPack when connecting to the server, the easiest way to install it is to download the Beta Pixelmon Launcher which you can get Here - http://mirror.pixelmonmod.com/launcher/beta/

If you go to the PixPack tab you'll find our pack on the first page but if you have any issues you can contact us via our website http://www.nemalands.co.uk or you can pop onto our TeamSpeak - nms.teamspeak.ninja
By Waskom
#174634 This is a wonderfully managed server with a dedicated group of players. You can always find someone to play with or someone to help. The website offers great options to reward you for voting as well as forum resources to help you master the game.

I've been with Nemalands for a long time and can say it truly stands the test of time. You can expect the server to constantly be adding new content to the game with player built areas. The forums has a place for everyone's ideas to be posted and possibly implemented.

Its a player oriented server that wont let you down!
By RobbazKing
#174635 I have been with this community longer then any other community on any game, this server has yet to disappoint and will hopefully prosper even further. it has been one of the most fun gaming experiences I have ever had, and i will continue to enjoy as it grows!
By Vzae
#174636 I have been with Nemalands for some time now, and i can say somehow everyone always gets drawn back to it, its a great server that is always being worked on by Matty and Netty. I believe that this network with the fresh start of Pixelmon, will be a shooting arrow into a developing and thriving multi server network.
By mattymaats
Hey guys,

Hope you're all excited for the tournament! :-o Here's the rules:

1.Max level 50 Pokemon
2.No more than a party of 3
3. Pokemon cannot be nicknamed as other pokemon
4. No held items.

The winners will win:

1st place
Master Ball + Shrine of your choice, will be placed at your home/choice of location

2nd place
Master Ball + Shiny of your choice (no legendaries, dittos or porygons)

3rd place
Master Ball + Random Shiny

A minimum of 8 entries are required for the tournament to go ahead.
If this isn't met, the tournament will be postponed by a week.
By FearoTheGreat
#174837 This pack and the server that comes with it are absolutely fantstic. Everyone on the server is a delight to be around and the admin staff are friendly and helpful and continue to bring new features to the server.

I hope to be around on this server for a very long time :-D
By leejamesw
#175415 Hey guys!

As a returning member of the Nemalands community, I highly recommend this network to anyone who is looking for a fun, friendly and amazing server. Why do I say these things?

1) Every Saturday, the owners, Matty & Netty host a pokemon tournament with epic prizes for the winners!

2) If you ever have a problem, you can hop onto teamspeak and a member of the community will always help you with whatever you need!

3) The owners Netty & Matty put in so much work to make these servers the best possible, with custom plugins and much more for your enjoyment!

What you waiting for? Come join the Nemalands community and experience something worth sharing with everyone!
JOIN THE TEAM