- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
-Nice player base
-Lots of stuff to do while online
-Easy to start off as the kit gives you plenty of stuff to help you begin your journey!
The only thing I would say if Optifine sometimes freezed your computer due to VSync unfortunately, so be aware of that! You'll have to restart minecraft from the pixelmon launcher. Though, aside from that, it's good!
This server is AMAZING! I found it by searching pixelmon servers and I am glad I did. It makes leveling up very easy by adding a warp where you can KO Blisseys. I also love how it can randomly teleport you to a place in the wild so you don't have to walk for 3 hours to find a safe spot for your home. However, I do frequently get short bursts of lag spikes when playing. This is now one of my favourite servers!
- Easy Leveling
- Random Teleportation
- Frequent short lag spikes