Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Nanoninja99
#193379 Great server for the following reasons:

Staff:

Not immature, just straight to the point with you and are willing to help you with anything.

Gameplay:

No server lag, has Wondertrade/Pokeloot/anything a Pixelmon player would want on a server, heck has a good economy as well!

Players:

Aren't toxic. Most to all are mature and don't start any 'beef' with each other (that I have saw) even if so, it's a low minimum.

Server Rating:
9.5/10 .

What the server could work on:

Economy 'selling' is the key part that it needs to work on. Shops don't buy a lot of things from you, so the best thing would be to add a /sell command (ex: cobblestone that you have hundreds of) to get rid of all of the trash you have. Other than that, I like it.

IGN Name:

Kiriakashi
By EhIForgot
#193385 Primal Wars provides a Unique and Fun gameplay like no other server. Its two team start makes the player choose a side creating a new experience never seen before. I enjoy the mod and the server even more. Helpful mods and community. Friendly atmosphere. Overall A+ server. :-D
By DiekePlatypus
#193433 This server is awesome. You have awesome custom strarters with many options. The staff and great and the safari zone is awesome. I search for a realy great server for a long time! This deffinetly is the best server in a long long time. Come visit the server fast!
:-)
By JakeMaster2012
#193651 This sever is like the best one i've ever been on hah, it has friendly staff and a nice community and i love the custom starter setup they have, its pretty cool, anyways i sure am glad that i found the server. IGN: Dapperkip