Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Fluffo
#178884 What the Owner did to this server is really awesome, Its very unique. You don't see these type of servers often. It has amazing staff, Always there to help you when you need it. It has a great family friendly community! Did I mention this server has a caring owner? This server is literally what you would call a ''Perfect Server'' If you haven't joined, then join because you are truly missing out! :-D
By Merxi
#178886 Primal wars is one of the best Pixelmon servers I've ever played on. Not only that but i have fun almost every time i play on the server with an amazing community and amazing staff members. I recommend this server to anyone who ever wants to play Pixelmon and doesn't know which server to choose. If you chose this one you've made the right choice.
By DarkMagicianGirl
#178891 This server is just perfect the way it is. I havn't played for long but this server just makes me want to grind/play on it every day. Staff team Is Very nice and just playfull in the chat (In a Good way). I wish the very best to the servers staff team and to the owner! :)
By ReconKevin
#179065 By Reconkevin

In Prime Wars theirs are many possible reason why this is a strong and humble community, just to name a few ,the hard working staff to keep the server from problems and unfair player :-( and the other reason is that all the players in prime are like a whole big family working together and helping each other out when in need.after you join you can also make plenty of friends the more the merrier (over come challenges face evil its self) :-)
By SilverLotus1
#179105 SilverLotus1
I absolutely enjoy playing on this server. The players in this community are nice and the staffs are truly friendly and willing to help anyone in need of help. The server fun to play and i enjoy the recent drop party. Even though the server is great there are some flaws or bug but i believe it can be fixed in the future.
    people lose their pokemon during 8world save
    random invisble block
    piston bugged
    server randomly goes down
    etc
overall still a great and fun server with friendly community
9.5/10
:-)
JOIN THE TEAM