Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SkyLord92
#181842 Highly recommend this server when I first found it, it was undergoing a map reset the staff worked vigorously to get the server back up and running and are constantly working hard to keep the server up and running and deal with bugs ASAP.

The server offers a unique twist on role playing with some gen 3 teams (Aqua and Magma) you first get to choose one of these teams at the start then you get to choose your starter soon (can't say for certain) there will be team bases where can accept quests and what not.

If you want to have a good time and meet friendly people come here and join us all on primal wars! :-D

IGN: Spyro196

By MineMuppetsBro
#181860 I read a lot of the reviews before me and they I all say this server is good. That's because it is. There are friendly, helpful, and active staff; The players are are kind to each other; the server is being improved regularly; and the troublemakers are dealt with quickly and justly.
So if you are looking for a server that is fun on many levels, with lots to do: this is your server.
By cowpuns
#181863 This is probably the best pixelmon server I've ever played on. The staff are super friendly, active, and help you out with whatever you need. There is no lag (which many pixelmon servers have), and the players are friendly. In addition to the great staff and players, there are also many cool custom features, such as the pokemon gyms, auctions, ev training station, and more. Great server and I hope to continue playing on it for a long time! :)
By jlsafof
#182049 I've only played on this server for 1 day but seeing as it just had a world reset, its pretty good and well balanced.

For those that are looking for a server with friendly staff and active players, its a server for you with around 10-20 in the morning EST time and 50+ players during the rest of the day id say they have a good player base to keep you battling till you fall asleep.

So come join us, you never know you might just get lucky and see a mew on your first day, i sure hope soo.

- Jlsafof
By ItsYaBoyAdam
#182060 This server is child friendly and is so fun to be on, there has just been a reset introducing alot of new features to the server.

Yesterday i met the owner and he was one of the nicest Owners i have ever met. I Haven't been on the server for long but it is one of the best servers to be on.

So feel free to come and join this amazing community :-D
By cjsitfly
#182090 Alrighty boys and girls lets get started. So at first glance it seems like just another pixelmon server but after spending a few seconds at the spawn I come to realize this is a whole new ballpark. Players are ready to train their teams at the ev grinders and safari zones in order to prepare for the gyms that are set up and waiting to be challenged. Custom starters allow for a unique start for the server as well as the choice of my favorite teams Aqua and Magma. I myself have played only for a few days and I can confirm this is where I will stay for a long time if not permanently. All in all I recommend you all head my call and join Primal Wars and I promise you will enjoy! :D
JOIN THE TEAM