Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By neryalpha
#187542 This server is one of the best, up-2-date servers i've been on. No lag, great staff, great community and just a whole bunch of great experience. I really enjoy it and i've been on it for about 1-2 months now. Been on everyday and never regretted one. I would recommend it 10/10
-Neryalpha

By zappyjohn
#187618 I found this server after looking for a pixelmon server without lag. That search took much longer than it should have. Then I found K-Pixelmon. Right off the bat when I join, I throw out my starter pokemon. Where other servers would lag and take about 5 seconds to send out the pokemon, my pokemon appeared without any lag whatsoever. On top of no lag, every Wednesday the 2 admins host a drop party so even beginners can get a head start with PC's, Healers, etc. This leads to my next point, the staff on this server is amazing. Whenever you have an issue with anything on the server, the staff will always help you as soon as possible. When you start the server off, you will pick your starter pokemon and then you can battle Ash and his Pikachu at the beginning to get some starter gear to help you on your journey, from there you can take the path right out of spawn which will take you down a path where you will find trainers and gym leaders to help you level up your pokemon and find new pokemon on the way. Eventually when you want to head out and make your own house and catch new pokemon, just head any direction from spawn and you will find somewhere to set up your house. I would highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a Pixelmon server with no lag at all, amazing staff, and an overall amazing experience on a Pixelmon server. It will be near impossible to find a better server than K-Pixelmon.
By zappyjohn
#187619 I found this server after looking for a pixelmon server without lag. That search took much longer than it should have. Then I found K-Pixelmon. Right off the bat when I join, I throw out my starter pokemon. Where other servers would lag and take about 5 seconds to send out the pokemon, my pokemon appeared without any lag whatsoever. On top of no lag, every Wednesday the 2 admins host a drop party so even beginners can get a head start with PC's, Healers, etc. This leads to my next point, the staff on this server is amazing. Whenever you have an issue with anything on the server, the staff will always help you as soon as possible. When you start the server off, you will pick your starter pokemon and then you can battle Ash and his Pikachu at the beginning to get some starter gear to help you on your journey, from there you can take the path right out of spawn which will take you down a path where you will find trainers and gym leaders to help you level up your pokemon and find new pokemon on the way. Eventually when you want to head out and make your own house and catch new pokemon, just head any direction from spawn and you will find somewhere to set up your house. I would highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a Pixelmon server with no lag at all, amazing staff, and an overall amazing experience on a Pixelmon server. It will be near impossible to find a better server than K-Pixelmon.
By Shyraii
#187775 I joined this server only a few weeks ago and I already love it. The community is fun and supportive, the admin staff is prompt in response to any and all player problems, and the game itself is a lot of fun!

Performance wise, the server runs as expected. Being in the beta stages of Pixelmon means we inevitably run into bugs, but the entire server community handles them well and we do our best to report them to pixelmon (or any other mods that may be the source of the issue).

Thus far I have found nothing that cannot be gained in-game that is not normally available in-game. The server does, however, accept donations and provides certain commands and commodities as a thank you for your generosity. The game can be played without these perks, as many of our players thoroughly enjoy their experience without ranks or commands, and the rewards are meant only as a thank you for helping the server stay running.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate the server a solid 9. Given that we run the beta version of Pixelmon (the newest version available at all times), it can have a few bugs, but overall the server and the community that plays it is very nice. Definitely a fun place to catch some pixelmon!
By SuperShaneGaming
#187790 this server is amazing its my fav its in my opinion not just the best pixlmon server its also the best server i love it used to play it every day I've just been a little busy but most of my spare time is on this server and btw karagra is 3 cool 5 me
By Eclipsesti
#189296 I have never seen such an amazing server like this one. It has an amazing community and just downright amazing mods, admins and especially the owner who will help you with whatever trouble you are having. I highly recommend playing on this server as I have been playing on it for almost 5 months and I still cant stay away from it, because its so good!
By KGaming
#189679 Just so everyone knows we just rebuilt a new Map on Beta 10 so we dont have any crashes or bugs that we have seen! All Player and Pokedata was transfered and builds will be also. As Pixelmon is getting ready for MC 1.11 we decided to do the same!
JOIN THE TEAM