- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- Don't caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- No modpack links of any kind. Your post will be removed without warning.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
I start this review talking about one little thing: around 2 years ago, I was searching for a server who has some serious staffer, gyms, no-lag and all the little plugins to make every second in there awesome. Well, this server was the right mix of these. Now, 2 years later, I still remember how awesome was and is actually, with all the things that every player of Pixelmon should desire. You can do pretty everything, and it's also administrated in a superb way.
I still have shivers when I remember those fantastic days. But hey, now it's bigger than it was before, and surely it should be the very first server you should join and pass your time.