Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Wispen
SERVER IP: POKECENTRAL.ORG
OWNER'S YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/wispen

This Server Includes:
  • Youtube Channel
    Check out the Owner's YouTube channel for a Pixelmon Series as well as Update Videos on the server!
  • Active Community
    Join a great community of people that like to have fun, join us sundays for our weekly livestream events!
  • Quests!
    Complete fun and challenging quests, earn awesome rewards!
  • Riding Pokemon Enabled!
    Ride Pokemon without the need for HMs!
  • Server Economy
    Buy & Sell Items in the shop, as well as auction of Pokemon to other players!
  • Access to: /EVs, /IVs
    All players get access to these essential commands! No guessing with EVs/IVs
  • Move Relearner
    Miss a move when leveling up? Visit the Move Re-learner to reteach moves.
  • Survival Aspects
    Need a break from catching Pokemon? Go mining, build a house, or start a farm.
  • Land Claiming
    Make sure to claim your builds, the server is a no grief zone.
  • Custom Builds
    All Server Builds are 100% Custom built!
  • Powerful Dedicated Server
    The Server is hosted on a Dedicated server, so you should experience little to no server-side lag.
  • Active Owner & Staff
    We have Active helpful staff as well as an Owner who is constantly on the server and even records a series on his YouTube Channel!
  • Constant Updates!
    We strive to constantly add new Features and Experiences to the server, your suggestions are always welcome and considered.
  • And More!
    Join and explore the server to find out more about all the awesome features it has!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wispen on 24 Apr 2017 20:06, edited 39 times in total.
By Treniyos
#182385 Definitely a server that I have enjoyed spending countless hours on ever since it was set up, there is much to do and its even better with a friendly community and helpful staff and in given time this server will become even more enjoyable

IGN: Treniyos
By MajorityPro
#182471 This is a server that is something that reminds me of the old days of pokemon. From to the point of the community looking out for each other, helping one another, and adding that perspective to which allows us to take our own journey straight from spawn. This server feels great and keeps the pixelmon concept alive. :-D :-)
By ImKerzZ
#183058 ENGLISH ->
You need to join the server!
There's no lag, you can make money for buying things easy and the community is so good when you need help.
There are a lot of warps where you can catch pokemons and battle. All the warps are original, and you can find some easteregg's in it. I hope you join the server if you want to play pixelmon with friends. Enjoy :3

ESPAÑOL ->
Tienes que entrar al servidor!
No hay lag y puedes hacer dinero facil para comprar cosas, ademas la comunidad te ayuda en lo que sea.
Hay un monton de warps donde puedes capturar pokemons y luchar. Todos los warps son originales y puedes encontrar algunos easteregg en ellos. Te animo a que entres al servidor si quieres jugar a pixelmon con amigos. Disfruta :3
By ThatGuyMega
#183059 When I first found (Wispen around the time of hero wars) I did not know to much but then a month or 2 later I stumbled upon the server video about a competition so I decided why not it took a while but I went on eventually to find a beautiful community (Tren is still my favourite) so I started playing a crud ton more grew to like it until I pretty much poured all of my free time into it so then I became veteran because flying and the free shiny every week + support is good so then after a bit of fun I once again upgraded but to master (more support I guess) I then poured more time that I recently found at the time into it I've lost countless hours in a wonderful community Then came the reset that sparked a lot of people and old people that lost interest I became friends with so many people I have a new passion in my life just an extra I lost interest in pixelmon but this server sparked me to be the very best like no one ever was

Thanks for reading
sincerely ThatGuyMega