Forum rules: 
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • Don't caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • No modpack links of any kind. Your post will be removed without warning.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By ThisMaybeEwan2
#194069 oh my god ... this is the best pixelmon server i loved it so much i dontated 35$ to it so much friendly staff and players such a big community with over 800+ players playing on it so much to do i got addicted with the admin posting entertaning videos on a daily basis theres hardly any lagg not much annoying people no hackers at all and in general its such a kind and freindly community
By xCookieStrafes
#194305 Hello I am a smaller youtuber <8 subs> and i play minecraft, personally i get sad when it comes offline, thats how much i love this server and if you join i might help you! Join today for a mature community and a fun time! :-D