Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Lombahomba
#189459 I found this server on youtube when I was looking for a pixelmon server to play on. So I got to Wispen's channel, and I liked his videos so I joined the server. It's a really great server, I play on it 70% of the time playing Minecraft. The other 30% is on the pokecentral build server :-) The best part is that there is always someone on the server and people are nice to each other and help each other.
User avatar
By JedLordV1
#189552 Wispen :D I started playing PokeCentral when I came across your channel and I abSoLuTEly LOVED your vids, I commented a couple times for a chance to get the random shiny. Btw i binge watched all ur vids :P
P.S: pls i want shiny pokeman
P.P.S: u r cool

IGN: JedLord_V1
User avatar
By DeathPulse
#189597 Hands down, one of the Best servers out there!
-Great community, you can always find players helping out each other in the chat and in the discord server.
-Events every Sunday keeping the server addictive!
-Amazing Staff. Always there to help you out with anything you need <3
-NPC and Player-made gyms providing a competitive feeling on the server.

I've been playing on this server for quite some time now and I'm not planning to let it go anytime soon :)
Come, Be a part of this amazing community at PokeCentral !