- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
The staff are all very friendly and helpful, and are willing to listen and help whenever there is an issue. Any complaints I could have written about, they were able to fully fix in an extremely timely manner.
Easily the best PIxelmon server on which I've played; hands down.
the only problem i have with this server is the lag spikes , they arent very often,but when they do happen you will notice it.
It isn't to say the server is without faults; the NPC gym battle league has been down for some time, the elevators were broken going into 5.0.2 but all in all, I'm happy to call the harmonic server of Pixelmon Harmony my home.