- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
+ Good auctioning sytem, both for pokemons and for items.
+ A well worked town-system which prevents people from being griefed and having their towns destroyed.
+ Friendly and active staff that always seems to be accommodating.
+ Regular tournaments with fun requirements.
+ A good/cheap shop that gives you the opportunity to build a fantastic town whilst you're catching them all.
+ And a development team that always seem to finding ways of improving the server.
- Sometimes there is a bit of block-lag.
- Everything feels super-expensive at start, but you will make money pretty quick. So far there is no good way of stopping the current inflation that's going on imo.
Overall a very good server and I definitely recommend you to check it out.
First of all, you get a shiny starter pokemon, which is awesome!
If you vote for the server, you get voting points that you can spend in the web shop, and a key to get a random item from the vote crate in-game.
The community and staff seems very helpful.
There's lots of pokemon in spawn, which makes it easy for a starter to begin catching them all
++ a lot more stuff like tournaments, a good action system and multiple homes.
About lag and such, it happens very rarely to me in this server
I can see myself playing on this server for quite a while