Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Rasgnarok
#184059 Image

Our stuff:
- Survival/Adventure
- No Pay-2-Win, so an actually balanced environment
- Friendliest Community/Staff
- Adventure map extending beyond into Survival with 10 custom-built towns!
- Item- trade yo' TMs/HMs/MegaStones away for better ones
- Pixelmon world + Vanilla world (+ Nether and End)
- 200+ Quests for Legendaries and World Lore
- Pokédex Ranks - get more claims and homes as you fill your PokéDex!
- RPG - McMMO oblique'd (catching, poketraining, archery, mining, +)
- 8 Player Gyms from level 25 to 100, on Normal and Advanced mode
- Sassy Discord bot that displays the server's chat
- InviteAFriend - do /invite [username] and get a Shiny, Masterball and Rare Candies!
- Seasonal and Calendar Events to keep you entertained all year long!
- Trivia questions for cool rewards
- Landlord (Towny-claims) and Economy support (no thieves here, pls and ty)
- Discord-bot Market and integration for customization

Server IP: play.obliquemc.net
Discord: Click me to join our 5000+ members Discord!

Welcome to ObliqueMC!

Oblique is a relaxed server that we started to fill what the Pixelmon server community is missing. Oblique abides by the Minecraft server EULA in that we don't try to sell advantages in game; no pay2win.

Always a large fan of Quest-content, Oblique's world is filled with Lore, and everything has a story. 5 years of world building is by no means an exaggeration. Here's hoping you enjoy them as much we do.

Check us out; we'd be happy to see you on Oblique!
Love,

Ras and Hiro

By alexmoreso
#184162 in the last days I 've tried a lot of pixelmon servers and no doubt this , with only 2 days of life is the best for me, has good atmosphere, the staff is solving failures that arise, the map is beautiful, the quest are interesting and the people are great .
100 % recommended especially if you prefer a more social and not with 200 people who ignore you experencia .
By whackedenforce
#184413 This server for being new is the first one that I can truly say has a good stance against many of the other bigger servers. I started back when Pixelmon first came out on the orignal red and blue servers with the tiny spawn came out and after not playing since Pixelmon 3.0 this server has got me back into it. Below are some features I found amazing about the server.

-Huge custom map.
-Quest
-Not Pay to Win
-Lots to explore and uses the most recent beta versions of Pixelmon (Always updating)

Come try it out people trust me it is a very nice experience.
By Dothel
#186199 Can honestly say that this server broke my hiatus of playing minecraft/pixelmon from just how well this server is
Its got alot of good quailites
- Amazing custom map
- Friendliest community i've seen yet
I would highly recommend playing on this server for an amazing time.
By Jeffthewolf
#186201 tbh i use to play a lot than i found this awesome amazing pixelmon server that i would play everyday but then the owner shut it down and i got off and quit util i found this one the nice people on here help you out in mostly anyway its a real friendly community plus pixelmon and the mobs sooo cool i can catch pokemon or kill mods with friends and the custom towns on here soo amazing i would say this is a server that anyone should give a try. but time to get back to catch'em all later. :-)
By Rasgnarok
#188362 Loving the positive reviews so far! Let us know what you want added - we will do as you all please.

Small update, we added Invite A Friend - now you can invite another player to the game, and if you both play after a while, you'll receive shinies, rare candies and masterballs!
What more could you ever ask for?
JOIN THE TEAM