Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TidusGaming
#187253 We are a friendly and welcoming server that offers many perks and advantages to all members of the community.

We host weekly events, as well as specially timed events, such as Drop Parties, that depend upon player feedback and support, IE voting, for the server.

There are opportunities for all players within our community to become more involved in everyday server activities. All players have the opportunity to apply for a position as Server Staff, Gym Leader, and Builder, given that they meet all of the requirements for the ranks themselves.

We offer a variety of warps, both to particular biomes and server builds, such as Gyms, Safari, and the server shop. Players have free roam and access to all of these warps and are encouraged to use them to their fullest.

We have an array of game-play options available for all types of playing styles within Minecraft. As far as Vanilla Minecraft is concerned, players could go about playing a simply Vanilla style game-play without any issues at all. One could hone their skills and aim to be a great architect on server, building beautiful creations wherever they see fit as well. Players can seek to conquer the Gyms on server and ascend the ranks of the Champions, or they can play a simple style of recreational battling and breeding.

As mentioned above, we have our own player run gyms, lead by every day players, such as yourself. Our Gym Leaders are some of the best of the best, so challenging them is not an easy feat as one would think. They have honed their mono-typed team with skill and poise dignified throughout their duration on our server. You can choose to join their ranks, or challenge them, gather their badges, face the Elite Four, and become the newest Champion of the server!

The IP to join the server is Infinitymon.mc-server.net and we hope you guys join us!

By WolfeyForever
#187377 This is a really amazing server run by awesome staff that try their hardest to help you with all of your problems that may occur. Also, the gyms are a good way to test your skills at raising pokemon because they are actually people and not npcs. They also recently added a safari zone which makes it easier to find the pokemon that are harder to find. Also with drop parties at every 50 votes it encourages people to vote so we can get drop parties for chances to get rare items.
By DeadlyNinja99
#187605 Hi, my IGN is DeadlyNinja99 and I love to play Infinitymon. It has great staff and an awesome Safari warp - 10 thousand dollars to get in and 10 thousand to get 16 pokeballs, This is a great feature because it means you can get ahead of other players very quickly and slowly but surely become the best Pokemon catcher.

Thank you for reading make sure you check out the server :-)
Infinitymon 4.3.0Beta-9 Pixelmon│Safari│Gyms│Events│Keep
By noobzyep
#187627 Hey guys this server is awesome all the staff are super fun and friendly they will do their absolute best to try and help and make ur gaming experience awesome the way its set up is super smooth and efficient the way it even has polis so you can make ur own town of pokemon masters thanks for everything infinitymon oh ps join the teamspeak channel for funny staff commentary ~noobzyep
By VoidFangGaming
#187708 I've only been playing on this server for a short amount of time and all i have to say is is is one of THE best pixelmon server i have played on it has great staff who care about the server and all around good community. I highly recommend this server to anyone who likes to play pixelmon. :-D :-D.
JOIN THE TEAM