Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By castanedafinest
#187502 Pokekings Is Waiting For You! :-)

IP:Play.pokekings.net

Join our rising pixelmon server now, it's always updated to the latest pixelmon stable version!

We feature:
-Gyms from Kanto region ;-)
-Friendly Staff
-Friendly overall community
-Top voter of the month receives a shiny of their choice!
-Tournaments for legends and pokemon! :-o
-And much more!

IP:play.pokekings.net :angel:

By Tmeffect
#187973 Gonna be honest, one of the best servers I've ever played on. Amazing community and there is almost always a mod or admin on. They did an amazing job with Spawn rates. Very little lag is none at all and just overall a Blast. I think anyone who gets the chance to play this server, should.
By Miltank612
#188020 Hello! I am here to talk about this amazing server! It is seriously the best one i've ever played on and i'll tell you why. There is almost always an admin online to help you with your problems. Great Community and The players are so nice :) i feel good just writing about this server :)
By HoneyBadgerPlayz
#188266 I gotta admit Ive been on this server for a long time and its great. It has friendly staff members and great builds. Sometimes there will be a tournament where you can win shinys or legendarys. Either way you will enjoy this server!
JOIN THE TEAM