- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
MinersDelight123 wrote:I was playing on this server for a couple of days, and I began to really enjoy it. But as I got more into the server, I noticed often that the staff played favorites and that they purposely gave a certain team an advantage during events. Also a staff member purposely ignored me after I told them I think it is unfair, and when I gave them suggestions as to how to make it more fair for everyone. I don't leave bad reviews very often and, considering I am an Admin of another server, I don't think this kind of staff behavior should be occurring. Although I do enjoy the server for it's content, and the friendliness of the players, I'm most likely not going to continue playing on this server. Sorry.
Thank you for the review! It's from reviews like yours that allow us to better ourselves
I see that you've played for a bit today, if you're still interested in the server, I'd like you to join our Discord so I can get more information on the staff during the event and other suggestions you may have.