Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Tyceus
#190857 Image

Pokeworld is looking to expand its player base and we want you to join! How you play is completely up to you. Whether you want to chill and build or become the best trainer on the server. There's multiple ways you can spend your free time enjoying it with people just like you.

From towns made by players like you, to an EV Training area for you to train those competitive Pokemon you obtain. We have so much to offer you. We keep our server updated to the latest plugins and the latest Pixelmon version. Please, come take a look and see for yourself!

IP : pokeworld.net

+ Free shiny every month!
+ Free bonuses when you first join!
+ Not Pay 2 Win!
+ Increased Spawn Rate, by a lot!
+ Custom Gym leader plugin!(Coming soon!)
+ 24/7 uptime goal, currently rated 98% by minestatus since released (2 months).
+ Buyable NPC’s!
+ Player built towns/cities!
+ Always looking for staff!
+ Tournaments!
+ Safari Zone!
+ EV Training Area!
+ Parkour!
+ In-game Shop!
+ Ranks!
+ Kits!
+ Hide and Seek!
+ Legendary Spawns!
+ Lottery!
+ Pokemon Auctions!
+EXP modifiers!
+ Keep Inventory!
+ MCMMO!
+ Sever and In Game Wiki (http://pokeworld.net/faq/).
+ 255 boxes of PC!
+ Grief Prevention!
+ Multi Homes!
+ Player warps for both private and public use!

By NemesisKismet
#190859 Let's talk about servers for a minute. I've been on a fair few, searching for one that was just right. Most, I've found, don't have protection for your builds and land. This one does. No one's going to go around and destroy your builds or steal your stuff because they just can't.

There's always something going on, always people on. The staff are helpful. The players are too. The map is wide open for exploration. C'mon in! Have a little fun. Watch me obsess over pokemon sizes... Biggest clefable I done ever seen.

--NemesisKismet
By BlooLotus
#190867 This server is only 2 months old and for how young it is, it has made leaps and bounds over the course of its short yet prospering life. It consistently has anywhere from 25 people on a slow day to over 90 at peak times.

It stays up to date with the latest pixelmon versions, usually updates within a day of release. We updated to 5.0.0 beta 12 within 12 hours of its release.

The biggest things to know and love about this server
  • No pay to win, meaning nothing sold in the shop will have an effect on gameplay.
  • A Gigantic world
  • Legendary pokemon spawn randomly in the world. Happy Hunting!
  • Cities and Gyms
  • Many useful custom plugins
  • Tournaments and events

It also has Staff online 24/7 not only in game but just as available in the Discord.
By DXD500
#190870 Chill staff that are active, player towns are nice. Has a safari, legendary spawn rate isn't too frequent, nor too few. Everyone loves everyone and hugs are all around.

Makes me rock hard.
By Willlgrewe
#190980 Staff is very active and responsible... I forgot to put this in the others chat... I thought you just put your ign but I believe staff is very responsivle, nice and fair... And a little funny/sarcastic...
By CactiKnight
#191016 Pokeworld is a great server sometimes there are bugs but they are normally tackled right away. The staff is really nice and people in the community are rather nice as well. This server is my favorite pixelmon server out there because of these reasons. the server is really balanced with the legendary spawn rates as well as the shiny spawn rates. I also love the fact that there is a way to get money and a shop, so you can buy items and not have to wait until you get it from a boss.

ign: Cacti_Knight
JOIN THE TEAM