Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Wofieboy
#192197 I've been playing the server for a couple of hours and my experience has been great, friendly staff, friendly people and good, easy plugins.

By Vermzy
#192479 Even though I joined like 1 day ago, I really love the server a lot as it's quiet and I have more time to be alone and do what I want instead of server that are really contained with loads of people as they spam the chat or even follow me.

Also, my username is Vermzy.
By TheMClegend
#192522 I honestly love the feel of this server, just a small nice community. Everyone on here is super nice as well. My only dislikes-which are minor- are that you get a photo on every pokemon kill (I was told that it will probably get changed soon) and that legendaries are a 50/50 spawn chance every 2 hours, it just feels like they are either gonna be super common now or never seen ever. But other than those 2 things I genuinely love this server! :-D
-TheMClegend
JOIN THE TEAM