Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By DecookieMonster
#192106 I have to say one of the most enjoyable servers for me. It seems to have a lot of potential. I've played for a good 5 hours today and haven't been bored at all. Everyone in the chat are nice and love to talk to you. Plus the owner is really nice and on top of the server. Which is really nice :) IGN: RipTony
By Disop
#192159 nice server! hopefully start getting more ppeople joining
By Code
#192174 This is server is really good, it has many choose able starters with many various options. From basing to teams. This server is one of my favorite minecraft servers to play on. The server is not laggy, has very great up time and has a huge world.

IGN: CodePlays
JOIN THE TEAM