Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By NamesAlwaysKill
#192776 Age: 17 (soon to be 18! 8D)

IGN: ErrolJade

YouTube Channel (Optional):
-None.

Why would you like to join our community?:
-I would like to join your community simply because i personally think that white listing should be the way to go, I've never been a fan of oversized servers.. and generally no sense of community within servers. I think we have enough of those and i have had enough and it's time to try something new.. and i know Whitelisting has been going around forever but seeing as this has been " nearing it's second year of operation" speaks volumes, it shows dedication and loyalty from its members and its already impressive qualities one should look for in any servers and I would love to experience this first hand and see if i can be a part of it.

What do you look for in staff members?:
-Well a group of staff that genuinely cares, staff that we as players can go to that we know that we can relay on.. Also (I despise this the most) Staff that doesn't take favoritism on anybody or anything. Tbh there hasn't been (from I've experienced) any group of staff on any server that has left out a good impression on me that I could take an example of.. so its difficult to elaborate in this subject, but I think that's about it really.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:
-I am a post high school graduate so I have plenty of time on my hands(for now), and it being a Holiday helps too but despite this I do have various activities in life.. so if I have to set times, I'd say 2-4hours a day. Also this could expand depending on what ever happens.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself:
-I am your average male 17 year old Pokemon trainer who is searching far and wide.. and wanting to be the very best!(lol). Jks' aside I'm just one of the many Pokemon lovers out there.. My first ever pokemon game was FireRed/ Leafgreen and my favourite all time (prolly' won't ever change judging by the direction the game is going) is Heartgold/SoulSilver, it had my 2 favourite generation and Regions COMBINED.. nuff' said ;-) . Also this mod is the only reason i play Mineraft and have been playing it since the golden age of this mod (2012-2013/14 R.I.P) i'd give anything to experience that magnitude of fun once again in servers and hope that i find it here.

P.S i don't have a single favorite Pokemon! i have them in groups, example: Starters, legendary, none-legend.. and more~

By xenoxia
#192779 Age: 13

IGN: Acermozz

Don't have one

I would like to join the community because I want to explore servers, another reason is that i think white-listed servers are safe to play on (hope there's no lag). and i don't really like servers that have lots of players cause the chat bar can get really crazy sometimes. lastly, i want to be part of the community and help other people and maybe make friends with them.

For staff members, i really look forward to meeting them and hope that they're always online so i can get help anytime, i also like staff's who enjoy talking and one's who are cheerful. I hope i can make bonds with them too :-)

I'll be able to put in as much of my time into this server (to be the very best ;-)) mainly because of school holiday and because i mainly play pixelmon.

I'm just a normal person looking for a great white-listed server and i think that this is the one, also because I want to play with people and hopefully have fun with them. i'm just a cheerful person, and I like playing basketball.

thanks for taking you time on reading my application, really hope i'll be accepted to join this server

and my favorite pokemon is greninja

-Acermozz
By markd1112005
#192781 Age: 30

IGN: markd1112005

In process of making one, will give info once its up and running.

Why would you like to join our community?
I have been searching for the perfect Pixelmon server for a very long time and I havent found one yet. My wife and I attempted to create our own server before but that didn't pan out to well. We wanted to be apart of a community that was tight knit, friendly, and didn't stand for any drama. When I read about the server and how friendly you all are and how close you could be, I decided that I wanted to see if I could become apart of your family and maybe get my wife back into playing Minecraft as well.

What do you look for in staff members?
Honestly, I am looking for staff members that are helpful, honest, friendly, firm, and wont say "I dont have time for you right now, go look up your question."

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?
Depends on the day I get online. I work graveyard shifts so I could be on daily or if I'm at home I could be on then also, it all depends. However, I will be on often.

Like I said above, I am 30 years old and am married. I have been playing Pokemon games since Pokemon Blue and have played every one of them since. I have been a gamer my whole life and was lucky enough to marry one also :) I found out about Minecraft from my nephew and at the time when it was in beta I didn't think much of it, him casually talking about zombie pig-men...When I got into it, I was hooked. Imagine my surprise when I found out about a Pokemon Mod for it haha. My wife and I tried many different servers trying to find a place to call home but never found one, always being swept aside due to all the clicks on major servers. We finally decided to make our own server but we didn't know what we were doing and our server fell through the cracks. I have previously been a Sr. Admin on a another server until the owner decided to turn the server into a PVP server. Needless to say, I've played Pixelmon for a looong time haha. I work graveyards and so does my wife so we get to play games often. That pretty much is the gist of it :P

P.S.: My favorite Pokemon is Lugia :D
By PvG
#192841 reapply

IGN:PowervsGaming

YouTube Channel (Optional):no

Why would you like to join our community?:it seems like fun and why not join something that is fun

What do you look for in staff members?: they need to me kinda and good at what they do along with the being helpful and im sure they most like what they do

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: i can do 5hr maybe more monday-sunday

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: i 20 years old im male im a chill person i easily feel like im 30 years old i enjoy talking with people and what type of anime they like im super understanding easy to talk to very layed back person i also love to travel when i can but thats about all there is to to me my favorite Pokemon is Eevee and favorite block in Minecraft is endstone cant wait for the answer!
By aButteredBanana
jessicacarter wrote:Hey I know you are busy but I was just wondering when I will get my verdict I'm excited to see what you have to say! Kind regards

Apologies for such late responses! You've been accepted! I'll follow up with a personal message ;-) Congratulations!~
By aButteredBanana
g0insane wrote:Age:15

IGN:_zutautaz_

YouTube Channel (Optional):None

Why would you like to join our community?:I would like to join your community because i played pixelmon for a long time now and seen alot of communities, but haven't found one i like, but this community seems like one i would like.

What do you look for in staff members?:To be active, friendly, fair and to not abuse the power they are given.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?:With school and stuff probably about 1-2 hours a day, 4-5 on weekends.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself:Well im 15 years old, male love gaming, my favorite game is Ark:Survival Evolved, Minecraft or Pokemon. Started playing Minecraft in 2010 had alot of fun with it, my most loved mods are Pixelmon and Ars Magica 2. Usually play games that are multiplayer because i like communicating with others.

Favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir

Glad to see that you really like communicating with others :D However, I feel like there's more that you could give us! I want to make sure that it is easy for the members of our community to understand you and to know how they feel upon voting in on your application. So, I'm going to ask that you reapply! Thank you for applying, you seem like a nice person so I hope to see you reapply soon :-)

xenoxia wrote:Age: 13

Don't have one

I would like to join the community because I want to explore servers, another reason is that i think white-listed servers are safe to play on (hope there's no lag). and i don't really like servers that have lots of players cause the chat bar can get really crazy sometimes. lastly, i want to be part of the community and help other people and maybe make friends with them.

For staff members, i really look forward to meeting them and hope that they're always online so i can get help anytime, i also like staff's who enjoy talking and one's who are cheerful. I hope i can make bonds with them too :-)

I'll be able to put in as much of my time into this server (to be the very best ;-)) mainly because of school holiday and because i mainly play pixelmon.

I'm just a normal person looking for a great white-listed server and i think that this is the one, also because I want to play with people and hopefully have fun with them. i'm just a cheerful person, and I like playing basketball.

thanks for taking you time on reading my application, really hope i'll be accepted to join this server

-Acermozz

While I can see that you're a nice person, I really want to know more about you! It'll make the voting process easier as well for our members. May I suggest adding in more about yourself? Finomaly's members really want to know about a person before accepting them in! I hope to see you reapply, and thank you for applying! :-D

PvG wrote:reapply

IGN:PowervsGaming

YouTube Channel (Optional):no

Why would you like to join our community?:it seems like fun and why not join something that is fun

What do you look for in staff members?: they need to me kinda and good at what they do along with the being helpful and im sure they most like what they do

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: i can do 5hr maybe more monday-sunday

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: i 20 years old im male im a chill person i easily feel like im 30 years old i enjoy talking with people and what type of anime they like im super understanding easy to talk to very layed back person i also love to travel when i can but thats about all there is to to me my favorite Pokemon is Eevee and favorite block in Minecraft is endstone cant wait for the answer!

Thank you so much for reapplying! But, unfortunately, I'm going to have to tell you to reapply again, as your application still lacks a bunch of information. Give us more to your answers, such as why you want to join Finomaly, what you look for in staff members, and maybe even more about yourself. Again, thank you so much for reapplying, it means a lot to see someone try again! I really hope to see you reapply!

Overall, I'm happy to see you guys apply (and reapply!) to join our server, but the way our process on accepting others into our community and server is by voting from the members. If there is not a lot of information or it feels lacking, we know our members will not want you to join them. That's why we want you guys to reapply :-D Check out other applications that have been accepted and see what you may be missing!
By aButteredBanana
NamesAlwaysKill wrote:Age: 17 (soon to be 18! 8D)

IGN: ErrolJade

-None.

-I would like to join your community simply because i personally think that white listing should be the way to go, I've never been a fan of oversized servers.. and generally no sense of community within servers. I think we have enough of those and i have had enough and it's time to try something new.. and i know Whitelisting has been going around forever but seeing as this has been " nearing it's second year of operation" speaks volumes, it shows dedication and loyalty from its members and its already impressive qualities one should look for in any servers and I would love to experience this first hand and see if i can be a part of it.

-Well a group of staff that genuinely cares, staff that we as players can go to that we know that we can relay on.. Also (I despise this the most) Staff that doesn't take favoritism on anybody or anything. Tbh there hasn't been (from I've experienced) any group of staff on any server that has left out a good impression on me that I could take an example of.. so its difficult to elaborate in this subject, but I think that's about it really.

-I am a post high school graduate so I have plenty of time on my hands(for now), and it being a Holiday helps too but despite this I do have various activities in life.. so if I have to set times, I'd say 2-4hours a day. Also this could expand depending on what ever happens.

-I am your average male 17 year old Pokemon trainer who is searching far and wide.. and wanting to be the very best!(lol). Jks' aside I'm just one of the many Pokemon lovers out there.. My first ever pokemon game was FireRed/ Leafgreen and my favourite all time (prolly' won't ever change judging by the direction the game is going) is Heartgold/SoulSilver, it had my 2 favourite generation and Regions COMBINED.. nuff' said ;-) . Also this mod is the only reason i play Mineraft and have been playing it since the golden age of this mod (2012-2013/14 R.I.P) i'd give anything to experience that magnitude of fun once again in servers and hope that i find it here.

P.S i don't have a single favorite Pokemon! i have them in groups, example: Starters, legendary, none-legend.. and more~

Wowee! That's an application if I've ever seen one. Thank you for applying! I can tell you read through the entire post as well, even if you just couldn't name a single 'Mon! ;-) I really enjoy the motivation/determination that you seem to have throughout this application, it says a lot about you! Your app. has been accepted, now the members will vote on whether or not you will join the community and server! Please expect a response in a day or two!

markd1112005 wrote:Age: 30

IGN: markd1112005

In process of making one, will give info once its up and running.

Why would you like to join our community?
I have been searching for the perfect Pixelmon server for a very long time and I havent found one yet. My wife and I attempted to create our own server before but that didn't pan out to well. We wanted to be apart of a community that was tight knit, friendly, and didn't stand for any drama. When I read about the server and how friendly you all are and how close you could be, I decided that I wanted to see if I could become apart of your family and maybe get my wife back into playing Minecraft as well.

What do you look for in staff members?
Honestly, I am looking for staff members that are helpful, honest, friendly, firm, and wont say "I dont have time for you right now, go look up your question."

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?
Depends on the day I get online. I work graveyard shifts so I could be on daily or if I'm at home I could be on then also, it all depends. However, I will be on often.

Like I said above, I am 30 years old and am married. I have been playing Pokemon games since Pokemon Blue and have played every one of them since. I have been a gamer my whole life and was lucky enough to marry one also :) I found out about Minecraft from my nephew and at the time when it was in beta I didn't think much of it, him casually talking about zombie pig-men...When I got into it, I was hooked. Imagine my surprise when I found out about a Pokemon Mod for it haha. My wife and I tried many different servers trying to find a place to call home but never found one, always being swept aside due to all the clicks on major servers. We finally decided to make our own server but we didn't know what we were doing and our server fell through the cracks. I have previously been a Sr. Admin on a another server until the owner decided to turn the server into a PVP server. Needless to say, I've played Pixelmon for a looong time haha. I work graveyards and so does my wife so we get to play games often. That pretty much is the gist of it :P

P.S.: My favorite Pokemon is Lugia :D

Another great app! Wowzers :-D Thank you so much for applying! The dedication you have for finding a server makes me hope that Finomaly is where you will feel welcomed and accepted! I know many of our members do, so I hope that the voting process will go well! If you're accepted and you enjoy our family, I hope you can invite your wife back into Minecraft :-) Your application will be put up to vote upon by the community's members, and in a day or so I will let you know on whether you're accepted or not :-D

Good luck to you both! Talk to you two in a day!
By xenoxia
#193051 Reapply

Don't have one

I'm just a normal person looking for a great white-listed server and i think that this is the one, also because I want to play with people and hopefully have fun with them. i'm just a cheerful person, and I like playing Basketball. also I've been playing pixelmon for quite a while now. Besides that, the first pokemon game I played was pokemon X/Y and i really got into it. When I found out that they had a mod for pokemon I got really hyped, but I couldn't find the right server, I've played on so many servers and some of them either shut down or the admins weren't putting effort on helping the server and the players. I hope I've told enough about myself :-D.

-Acermozz
JOIN THE TEAM