Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TacticalTickler
#192040 Come check out PokeGeared!

IP: Play.pokegeared.com

What PokeGeared offers:
-Pokemon Prop Hunt! (Think of Gary's Mod) Only PokeGeared offers this!!!!!!!!!
-In game ranks earned by interacting with Pixelmon! (backpacks included upon earning ranks)!
-Shiny Starters
-Player and NPC gyms
-Player E4 and Champion
-Events
-Grief Protection
-Global Trading System
-Trivia Plugin
-Builds made by professionals in a unique steampunk style
-A discord to chat with the friendly community and staff
-Custom-made plugins
-PokeHunts
-TM Trade
-OddOneOut
-Wondertrade
-Dedicated staff team to help at any time

Overview:
Have you ever wanted to play pixelmon on a public server, but still get the feeling of a nice community? PokeGeared is a new server which offers one of the most community oriented server experiences possible. How we do it? We aren't in it for the money, we made this server for players to enjoy, not to throw money at. Though we do offer paid ranks, the profits go back into the server to continually improve. We offer various minigames which anyone can compete in to earn great prizes! Parkour, Easter eggs, Pokémon themed riddles, and even more! We have professional builders who create mind-blowing structures with Easter eggs hidden throughout. If you are a PokéPro, you could apply to become a gym leader! You can challenge and lead a choice of eight professionally built gyms to gain badges in order to show Pokébattling skills! Join now at play.pokegeared.com!

Version:
We will always remain updated on the pixelmon version to keep the players interested. If you cannot join our server, then be sure to have the latest version of pixelmon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By CynicalSilas
#194657 This is a great server, a lot of benefits like Wonder Trading, TM Trading, claiming your plot is simple and easy to start up. This is the first Pixelmon server I've played, but I'm having a ton of fun playing this addicting version of Pixelmon. You can claim daily and weekly kits that aid your adventures through the world of Pixelmon as well. To top it all off, everyone is really nice and helpful! Some great mods and owners of the server! 10/10 would recommend!
By DerpPenquin
#195042 This server is amazing. One of the best spawns ever built. An amazingly supportive and helpful staff. If you need a server with enthralling Gyms ran by actual players, a safari zone, PvP and a super competitive atmosphere. Hidden Abilities, Shinies and all that are traded among players and you will feel at home with your new found friends. Everyone is willing to help you and there is NO LAG. This makes the server basically the best in 1.10.2. I cant wait to see this server grow more than it already has. The ranks are worth it and I guarantee you will love every moment of your stay. :party: :party: :party: :ninja:
By Allstar531
#195876 This server is great! They do a fantastic job of helping everyone feel welcome! I have been trying to find server that's fun, humble, and not nescessary to pay money to be up to par with everyone else. I think it is very fair to everyone, has an amazing staff and is the best pixelmon server I have ever played by far! 12/10!