Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By TacticalTickler
#197570 OddOneOut is our first minigame of the server! Think of it as betting in game. You enter and pay money and people begin to die off. It is quick and simple. Last person alive wins the rewards! This plugin is still in testing though, if you are interesting you can come help me test :D
By cal4d2
#197793 I heard there are new ways of getting more claim blocks, any idea when this is coming out? Awesome server btw very nice and friendly community.

10/10 Rating
Last edited by cal4d2 on 05 May 2017 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
By Dhumak
#197794 Been on the server for a few days now, and its been pretty fun :P But the naturally spawning legendaries seem to differ in spawn rates day-to-day is that intentional??? I've been struggling to get some of the rarer ones to spawn and they just wont for some reason, might just be bad luck :-(
Overall, really nice builds, staff, and general plugins. Could use some work on P2W things, and just general balancing of spawns. Economy is pretty rough but it seems a little unfair to new players imo, the older players have a lot of money and newer ones struggle a lot at the start. But most of the older players seem willing to help at the start so its somewhat helpful. But the economy and the donor options should be worked on a bit more in my opinion. 8.95/10 :nerd:
By davidss999
#198064 I love this server! Wonderful staff, very useful but non-intrusive plugins, player and npc gyms, events, a great community, everything I have been looking for. If your in the market for a new pixelmon server I would definitely give this one a look.
By TacticalTickler
DarkAngel0727 wrote:I heard that a backpack mod is coming soon, when will that be roughly? :D

We just received our backpack mod today actually! We will implement it ASAP with our new leveling system that is being worked on currently! Stay tuned :)