Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By thedoctorjohnny
jrahn7299 wrote:IP: OPPixelmon.com

This server is EXTREMELY OP! Shiny Legendary Starters! Level 15 Starters! Unreleased Pokemon! Great Enviroment! Amazing Builds! And We Need Staff!
The server is based around being extremely op, and having a lot of items and rare pokemon. Our spawn rates are very high, shinies and legends spawn a lot on this server! Money is easily gained and you can sell almost any item. our shop has every pixelmon item you may need and we have training areas for levels and EVs. We take our server seriously so staff helps players as much as possible and we have frequent events and giveaways. Monthly money giveaways for top donator and top voter also!
UPDATED:
Added NPC Gyms
Added Custom commands ( /spawnpokemon /maxivs /partyset )
Added Pixelmon Auction Plugin!
Added AuctionHouse Plugin!

Hello, I've been playing on you're server for a while now and I have to say i'm impessed at how fun this is. Hope others come and join the community. :D