- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
Ghouly A.K.A The Owner puts ALOT of effort into his server to make it as good as possible
i recommend this server for any Pixelmoner out there !!!
I found this server a few days ago and my experience with it has been nothing but great.
Okay the server had a slow start, but it is a server, what did you expect? Staff never cease to amaze me, very helpful and great at fixing problems that the server had + they keep contact and inform you of what they are doing during maintenance or what they are going to implement and etc... i've met lots of new people all very helpful and now friends of me. The server has a great community and the server can only rise higher. See you in game!
With love and respect, Crysthalica. (My in game name).
Access to /rtp is nice.
Presentation and builds are nice.
Wild Pokemon can challenge you so beware of that.
Rules were a little hard to initially find because they are behind the player when they spawn in, and chances are a player is going to walk straight.
Plenty of gameplay hints to be found like "how to use elevators" making it a very new player friendly server.
Move tutors and re learners are easily accessible.
Not many staff members yet.
Use of statues makes the spawn feel lively.
Builds are pleasant.
Going to be adding this to my favorites list to see how it develops over the bext while. :)
All the staff are friendly and respectful are willing to help you if you need it. The server is fairly new so not everyone has a full team of level 100 legendaries and there are tournaments weekly! The gym leaders are still being decided so theres always something to look forward to on Pokemeadows. The community on the server is amazing and the owner is actually active. I have dedicated many hours to this community and though maybe the amount of time I spend on it should be a bit lower, I just can't stop myself from playing. Just take atleast 5 minutes of time out of your day to just hop on and say hello.