Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Ghouly

One of the longest running Pixelmon Servers

IP: play.pokemeadows.com
Technic Pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/pok ... on.1207659
Discord: http://discord.gg/pokemeadows

Welcome to Poke Meadows - The #1 Pixelmon Experience around! Poke Meadows offers an amazing and welcoming community for you all to join in and enjoy. We offer Pixelmon, Survival, Skyblock soon and more!

We are a Pixelmon Reforged Server - Latest: You can easily download this via the video above or by joining our Discord and one of our Staff will help you out if needed!

About us: We offer a lot of features here including Wondertrade, EVs/IVs, Player Gyms, Weekly Events and much more! Here at Poke Meadows we aim to create the best Server experience and the best Pixelmon experience we can possibly provide! We run Poke Meadows at a professional standard and aim to please every new user that joins our server!

What do we have to offer: Here at Poke Meadows we focus on our Players, we are highly rated for our Staff team and are constantly online and here to help everyone out and create a warm experience for all! Unlike many other Servers we also have Legendaries enabled, this means you don't have to donate for a Legendary you can find one in the wild! We have a various range of different plugins to enhance your experience here at Poke Meadows. We also update our plugins weekly - monthly this means you will always have something new to do here at Poke Meadows!

Events: We host events every day or every two days! These can range from Quizes to Hide and Seek to even mini-tournaments! Competing in these Events can win you some amazing prizes including Items, Shinies even Legendaries!

Gyms: We have multiple Gyms available for any player to battle! These are Player Gyms, so you can talk and interact with the Gym Leaders whenever you like! Why do we have this? We have Player Gym Leaders because in our opinion it creates a better experience for everyone and creates a more immersive playthrough.

Features we have on Poke Meadows: Wontertrade, PokeDex, Global Trade System, Daycare, Tournaments, Events, Poke Hunts and much more!

By DarkWolfSlo
#194487 This server is awesome anyone who stumbles across this you should check this server out
Ghouly A.K.A The Owner puts ALOT of effort into his server to make it as good as possible
i recommend this server for any Pixelmoner out there !!!
By RobinOfYlisse
#194489 Ever since I joined this server, I've had lots of fun. The owner of the server genuinely wants to make the server best it can be. In addition to its dedicated owner, I believe that this server has a wonderful community full of good times. Overall, I have not had this much fun playing Pixelmon in quite a while.
By Fernirs
#194493 Hello,
I found this server a few days ago and my experience with it has been nothing but great.
Okay the server had a slow start, but it is a server, what did you expect? Staff never cease to amaze me, very helpful and great at fixing problems that the server had + they keep contact and inform you of what they are doing during maintenance or what they are going to implement and etc... i've met lots of new people all very helpful and now friends of me. The server has a great community and the server can only rise higher. See you in game!

With love and respect, Crysthalica. (My in game name).
By Skullking210
#194557 Large spread out spawn.
Access to /rtp is nice.
Presentation and builds are nice.
Wild Pokemon can challenge you so beware of that.
Rules were a little hard to initially find because they are behind the player when they spawn in, and chances are a player is going to walk straight.
Plenty of gameplay hints to be found like "how to use elevators" making it a very new player friendly server.
Ev training.
Move tutors and re learners are easily accessible.
Not many staff members yet.
Use of statues makes the spawn feel lively.
Builds are pleasant.
Going to be adding this to my favorites list to see how it develops over the bext while. :)

~Damian Castaway
By 10w
#195376 Amazing server.
All the staff are friendly and respectful are willing to help you if you need it. The server is fairly new so not everyone has a full team of level 100 legendaries and there are tournaments weekly! The gym leaders are still being decided so theres always something to look forward to on Pokemeadows. The community on the server is amazing and the owner is actually active. I have dedicated many hours to this community and though maybe the amount of time I spend on it should be a bit lower, I just can't stop myself from playing. Just take atleast 5 minutes of time out of your day to just hop on and say hello.

:)
JOIN THE TEAM