Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Sushix

Welcome to PokéPeaks Kanto Region server!
IP: kanto.pokepeaks.net

This server features a MASSIVE map, completely replicated from the Pokémon Fire Red & Leaf Green games! Start your adventure off in Pallet town, battle your way through each town and gym and become a Pixelmon master!

PokéPeaks is the last Pixelmon serve you'll ever need. We have an extremely active and tight player base that you'll find quick friends in. We also boast frequent updates and communications from staff and owner so you always know what is going on and feel like a part of the family! We opened our doors in November while we were building the map, and now that the whole region is finished we're excited to see our community grow!

Features

No Lag (32GB RAM with i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz)
    • A complete replica of the Kanto region from Pokémon Fire Red & Leaf Green.
    All 8 gyms from the FR/LG but with higher levels for a stronger challenge.
    • Our own Elite 4 to defeat and become a Pokemon Master!
    • Regular Competitions & Events.
    • Extremely active community & Discord server. (Join Here)
    • In a constant state of updating and adding new features to keep us ahead of all other servers!

Screenshots

What are you waiting for? Join us today!
kanto.pokepeaks.net

By SirAaron
#194309 This server is amazing. Great community and friendly staff. Everyone is really helpful and the builds on the server are really good. We've had builders pour sweat and tears into this because of the pride we have for it. When you join you're treated like family by both staff and players alike! :-D
By tonyhoang987
#194310 This is the greatest servers for people who enjoy playing on FireRed and LeafGreen. Everything about this server is amazing, including the staffs and players. You know what a great staff team and great players make? a great community! I'd give it 11/10 :-) :-) :-)
By PickleQuanda
#194522 This server is amazing. Great community and very friendly staff. Everyone is really helpful and the builds on the server are really amazing and have had a lot of effort put into them. The staff members treat you with respect and don't care if you're a non-donator they will all treat you the same
By Dannibug
#194524 Pokepeaks is an amazing server with really helpful staff and a beautiful map with some builds you won't see anywhere else. The community is also super friendly and the server has a public discord where you chat with the players and make some new awesome friends. The server overall is one of the best I have ever played on and I hope you all can join us. :D
By OriginalHopflopper
#194525 Pokepeaks is a great server with very helpful staff and very nice community. It is just like the games except E4 which are actual player. It is the best server I have played on and I have played on many different servers. It also has great builds.
By AquaCutiePie
#194526 This Server is amazing with all the Authenticity of the game. The people are so friendly and kind.The staff is a awesome group of people that treats everyone like family ! The Builders out did them self's with that amazing builds! Keep up the Great work guys !!! ^v^ :angel:
JOIN THE TEAM