Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SparkVGX
#201174 Awesome server, you can play along with the story in order to train and progress with your pokemon and the story line goes right to the elite 4. The towns are awesome and contain things that make playing more enjoyable, like breeding items, tms and so on. You also have the chance to get all the things that donators can use, without paying, there are free routes available.

Friendly community, awesome and fair staff.

10/10 would recommend.
By OMGTHATSPAZ
#201175 Pokecrafts is an amazing server that never gets boring. It constantly improves, and makes the server more enjoyable. The server has a story mode, which is an amazing story that takes you all the way to the elite 4. Not only this but there are side quests which are also really fun, and if u dont like doing quests you dont have to, you can just do survival.

Also all the staff are really helpful and are active. They will try and help you to the best of their ability. Overall this server is a wonderful server that never gets old.
By xMath
#201182 gr8 server 10/2 I was looking for a good Pixelmon server with staff that actually did things. Then I found it. Pokecrafts! I love this server because the wondertrade is actually good, the staff actually does their job of helping people, and the server was developed so well for a lot of playability. so again gr8 server, 10/2 :P
By ProfessorLumpFat
#201189 Pokecrafts is handsdown of the best servers to play on by fellow new Pixelmon players. It is a survival and story mode server with lots of cool features. I got so hooked into this game since I found the server to be one of the best servers I've ever went on since it had very good storyline and a very interactive staff. :-) :-D ;-)