Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By WolfyDear
#194413 ♥♥♥ Hello, and thank you so much for taking the time to look over our server! ♥♥♥

~As of now I know our server doesn't look like much, we don't have the fancy banners, or all of the bells and whistles like the other server do, but that's ok! We don't need them! My name is Wolfy, and if you'd like to keep reading, I'd love to tell you more about our server.

~Our server, named "Royalty Pixelmon Server" was put together by a small group of friends, and I, looking to have a not too complicated Pixelmon gaming experience, with just enough mods and plugins to keep things safe and fun! In our server we're currently building 16 gyms, the first 8 are NPC owned, while the last are player owned! Along with the E4, and the Server Champion! Currently we have staff positions filled up! But there are two player owned gyms open for dedicated and serious battlers.

~Here are some things we're planning for the server!!:
Npc and player owned gyms, for normal to hard battles.

Duel typed Elite Four.

A server Champion, which is obtainable by defeating all 16 gyms, and the E4, and challenging the current Server Champion! Complete with a title, for the chat to see!

Events, Events, and more events! We love our events here at the Royalty Pixelmon Server, in fact we'll have one for each season! Along with certain holidays! Not to mention tournaments!

Faction wars! Based on the Pokemon teams, Ex: Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, etc etc!!
And much more! We're always happy to use ideas from our players!

~Things inside our server:
Grief Prevention; Stops people from destroying your house, or stealing your items.

Pixelmon 5.0.1; We plan on keeping it up to date as long as it doesn't break the server!

Discord; A happy place where people are always willing to be social!

chisel; A mod that adds extra blocks for decoration!

Essentials; commands!

And much more!

~Currently we're leaving our server white listed only, only bringing in a few members at a time in order to get to know the players we bring in. We find that letting players flood in at their leisure looses the community feel that we hope to accomplish! If you're still interested in becoming part of our slowly growing community please keep reading!!

~There are three ways we allow people to apply to our server!
Option 1: Filling out the application!

Age: (Everyone is welcomed, we're honestly just curious!)

Birthday: (Has to do with an Event.)

Why would you like to join our community?: (We want to know what you want out of our small community! And we know you want to play pixelmon, but why us over all the others?)

What do you look for in staff members?: (Staff are meant to be respectable, and able to handle problems. But how do you want them to act? What else do you look for in a admin?)

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: (This determines if you'll be active enough to play on our server, as we are here making friends and it is sad when someone joins for a day.)

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: (We don't want to know anything gross, obvious, or TOO personal. Just tell us about your hobbies! Do you have any pets? What's your favorite Pokemon, and why? We want to get to know you a little!)

Option 2:

Send us a video! If you have the ability to record a video answering the questions above, then feel free to do so! We're happy to hear from you, and sometimes we know it's easier talking then it is typing!

Option 3:

Live Chat application! (on discord). Post below you're interested in this, I'll send you a message and we'll figure out a time together to give you a live one on one application for the server, and even answer questions if you have any!

♥♥♥ Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your applications! ♥♥♥

By Wumbocumbo
#194414 Age: 15

Birthday: September 24th 2001

Why would you like to join our community?: Personally, I like smaller communities rather than large servers due to it almost being like a neighborhood you get to know basically everyone who is on the server just like in a neighborhood and meet new friends. I chose this server over the others due to me being unable to find a small community but when I saw this server pop up I figured I should give it a shot :).

What do you look for in staff members?: With staff members I feel they should give the same amount of respect to a regular player as to another staff member in the way they communicate and handle problems between players very adequately and should be open to any questions or issues a person may have.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: Well I can't promise anything all I can say is if I find myself enjoying the server as I already love pixelmon I got a lot of spare time as of late so I could see myself dedicating around 5 hours a day or more depending on the experience I have :).

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm living with my father and my sister with our two dogs I enjoy playing videogames, (Obviously) baseball, and football. If I had to pick out a favorite Pokemon it would have to be flygon, it isn't the most powerful dragon type pokemon out there but has a very cool design and good typing along with it's ability hopefully i'll be able to come on the server thanks for reading :).
By QuashGod
#194450 Age: 17
Birthday: November 6th

Why would you like to join our community?: Been falling out of this game for a while now (mostly due to getting competitive in other games) and felt like getting back into it. I've made attempts but haven't really found any of them interesting enough to keep me around. A small group of people sounds pretty good for getting to know others and gives more of an incentive to stay longer.
What do you look for in staff members?: Firm but fair. Obviously they need to do their job and enforce the rules and such but should still be pretty lighthearted and fun to play with. Nobody wants a grouch that can't take a joke.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: Honestly less than i'd like to at the moment (college work plus one of my teachers quitting means more time on work) but probably at least an hour or 2 a day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: Hobbies are gaming, card games (Yu-Gi-Oh being the big one) and occasionally football (or soccer if you prefer). Have a cat which i'm allergic to (great plan there...) and two ferrets. Favourite Pokemon right now is a tie between Torterra and Decidueye.
By WolfyDear
Wumbocumbo wrote:Age: 15

Birthday: September 24th 2001

Why would you like to join our community?: Personally, I like smaller communities rather than large servers due to it almost being like a neighborhood you get to know basically everyone who is on the server just like in a neighborhood and meet new friends. I chose this server over the others due to me being unable to find a small community but when I saw this server pop up I figured I should give it a shot :).

What do you look for in staff members?: With staff members I feel they should give the same amount of respect to a regular player as to another staff member in the way they communicate and handle problems between players very adequately and should be open to any questions or issues a person may have.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: Well I can't promise anything all I can say is if I find myself enjoying the server as I already love pixelmon I got a lot of spare time as of late so I could see myself dedicating around 5 hours a day or more depending on the experience I have :).

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm living with my father and my sister with our two dogs I enjoy playing videogames, (Obviously) baseball, and football. If I had to pick out a favorite Pokemon it would have to be flygon, it isn't the most powerful dragon type pokemon out there but has a very cool design and good typing along with it's ability hopefully i'll be able to come on the server thanks for reading :).

Accepted! I'll be messaging you shortly with the information you (and I) need to join us!

QuashGod wrote:Age: 17
Birthday: November 6th

Why would you like to join our community?: Been falling out of this game for a while now (mostly due to getting competitive in other games) and felt like getting back into it. I've made attempts but haven't really found any of them interesting enough to keep me around. A small group of people sounds pretty good for getting to know others and gives more of an incentive to stay longer.
What do you look for in staff members?: Firm but fair. Obviously they need to do their job and enforce the rules and such but should still be pretty lighthearted and fun to play with. Nobody wants a grouch that can't take a joke.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: Honestly less than i'd like to at the moment (college work plus one of my teachers quitting means more time on work) but probably at least an hour or 2 a day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: Hobbies are gaming, card games (Yu-Gi-Oh being the big one) and occasionally football (or soccer if you prefer). Have a cat which i'm allergic to (great plan there...) and two ferrets. Favourite Pokemon right now is a tie between Torterra and Decidueye.

Accepted! Will be sending you a message soon with the info you (and I) need for you to join!

Sev7enty wrote:Hello!
I'd like to try the discord application! :D

Thank you.

Cool! I'll be messaging you with information for my Discord contact information for you to add me! Thank you!
By WolfyDear
mrSpyro wrote:Greetings Royalty server.

I would like to request a live chat application through Discord please.

Thank you.

I'll sending you a message soon with my contact information for discord!
By 10w
#194560 Age: 13

Birthday: April 17th, 2003

Why would you like to join our community?: I prefer smaller communities, there are servers out there with players that have full teams of legendaries and seeing how this server is fairly new, I feel as if I'm not the only one who just started. I feel the hardest part of finding a good pixelmon server is that it's so hard to start up because everyone is far better than you, but thats why I would like to join this server, because its new and I don't have to constantly play to keep up with everyone.

What do you look for in staff members?: I would like an admin who doesn't abuse their powers, trustworthy, they know what they're doing and someone who isn't extremely tight on the rules. (Ex: I accidentally spammed in chat and I'm given a warning, or I accidentally used too many capitals in one sentence.)

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I'll be able to spend about 2-4 hours per day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: (We don't want to know anything gross, obvious, or TOO personal. Just tell us about your hobbies! Do you have any pets? What's your favorite Pokemon, and why? We want to get to know you a little!) I enjoy gaming with a passion, I'm pretty much on minecraft every chance I get, I really like pokemon and I've played almost every mainstream game so I know my stuff. I do not have any pets but cats are my favorite animal by far, my favorite pokemon is Jolteon because on almost every team I've ever made Jolteon was on it. Otherwise thank you for reading this and I hope I get accepted!
By WolfyDear
10w wrote:Age: 13

Birthday: April 17th, 2003

Why would you like to join our community?: I prefer smaller communities, there are servers out there with players that have full teams of legendaries and seeing how this server is fairly new, I feel as if I'm not the only one who just started. I feel the hardest part of finding a good pixelmon server is that it's so hard to start up because everyone is far better than you, but thats why I would like to join this server, because its new and I don't have to constantly play to keep up with everyone.

What do you look for in staff members?: I would like an admin who doesn't abuse their powers, trustworthy, they know what they're doing and someone who isn't extremely tight on the rules. (Ex: I accidentally spammed in chat and I'm given a warning, or I accidentally used too many capitals in one sentence.)

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I'll be able to spend about 2-4 hours per day.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: (We don't want to know anything gross, obvious, or TOO personal. Just tell us about your hobbies! Do you have any pets? What's your favorite Pokemon, and why? We want to get to know you a little!) I enjoy gaming with a passion, I'm pretty much on minecraft every chance I get, I really like pokemon and I've played almost every mainstream game so I know my stuff. I do not have any pets but cats are my favorite animal by far, my favorite pokemon is Jolteon because on almost every team I've ever made Jolteon was on it. Otherwise thank you for reading this and I hope I get accepted!

Accepted! I'll be sending you a message soon!
By straitas
#194885 Age: 18

Birthday: 09/16

Why would you like to join our community?: I prefer a community with a small amount of close members who all want the same thing from an experience of playing together. I think this server could be a good place to have fun with some people who are mature and know when to joke around.

What do you look for in staff members?: I look for staff to be just as chill as the rest of the server. Staff to me should not try to make rules, but guide players who aren't following them nicely yet effectively.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I would be available most days for at least an hour, but the weekends I will have more time

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm a musician and I love to cook. I love the arts and play video games as a pastime
JOIN THE TEAM