Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Solar1808
#194934 Image

IP: aoa.mcnode.net
Forum URL: http://ariaofaegis.enjin.com/

Aria of Aegis is a brand new Pixelmon adventure server that's been being built for over a year and has finally opened up to players into "open beta," in which we're hoping to bring players an immersive, dynamic Pixelmon experience and become one of the top competitive Pixelmon servers by promising you the competitive features listed below.

- 9 player-run dual-type gyms that test players strength with high-level strategies that are sure to push even the most experienced Pokémon players to their limits, without pushing the boundaries of what's naturally possible in Pokémon, plus carefully crafted challenges unique to the gyms.
- 9 immense, varied towns that house the gyms, spread throughout the map between numbered routes.
- player-run mono-type Elite 4, with periodic level 100 mono-type tournaments to determine who the Elite 4 members will be. The Champion will be whoever can defeat the current Elite 4 and the current Champion. [the Elite 4 challenge will open after beta]
- several weekly tournaments hosted by staff and players for prize pools. [During beta, these may be limited]

Further features include:
- a main storyline that runs through a series of quests throughout the towns, offering big rewards to players.
- smaller storylines that offer other rewards.
- over a hundred houses for players to move into, spread throughout the towns, the price depending on the size of the house.
- NPCs that populate the towns, routes and bring them to life with tips, tutorials and interesting lore surrounding the towns.
- NPC trainers on routes, in towns and hidden in the wild to supplement wild Pokémon grinding.
- regular events for players for rewards (eg. hide and seek, find the sign, trivia, sumo, parkour, etc.)
- high legendary spawn rates, without the message to say that they spawned to reward exploration.
- Pokécenters in every town and on the routes so you don't need to run far to heal unless you're exploring in the middle of nowhere!
- Pokémarts in every town to sell you everything you'll need on your journey, in return for money or Pokémon drops.
- TM shops in every town.
- straight-forward, purchasable breeding plots that let you get into breeding early in your adventure.
- friendly, experienced and relaxed staff who love to play Pixelmon and see other players have a good time on the server. If you're new to Pixelmon or high-level Pixelmon then we'd love to show you the ropes.

Here's some more images, but if you want a full gallery please see: http://imgur.com/a/Mxlp1

By xWildxManx
#194938 Really cool server; staff are nice and active, got a great community, lots of events to keep things interesting, etc. Overall a really nice server, come check it out!
By Skinnybiscuit
#194940 Personally, i love the game! I am one to like survival servers better, but this one really changed my mind! Only thing i could say is that You should be able to buy commands with any rank say: 10,000 pokedollars for the command /pokeheal, or something like that. As long as this server is up I'll keep playing no matter what! :-D :-D :-D
By PandaInMinecraft
#194942 Some Positives/Negatives.

----------------------------------------
-Great Staff.
-Decent player base.
-Gorgeous world.
-Interesting quests throughout each city.
-Community Discord Server.
-Competitive.
-Challenging gyms that put you to the test.
----------------------------------------
-Only 7 cities so far.
-Currently in Beta, so bug/glitches happen often.
-Some parts are unbalanced.
-Grinding is necessary.
-Money is tight.
By Cattapuppalovea
#194943 I really am liking this server, but it does have its pros and cons. The staff is nice as well as the community and it's just overall fun to hang out in. The builds are honestly really good, although I get lost quite often. The overall pacing is set up well, but it can be a little too grindy at times. Overall, my biggest complaint is some overpricing especially in early game. I'd say either make things cheaper or make getting money easier. But overall I'm having a great time and glad I gave the server a chance :D
By HumanFright
#194944 The server is great and everyone that plays here is really nice. The map is great, but unfinished. I love the server, but my biggest complaint is the economy. It's simply too difficult to acquire the money that is needed for me to start disregarding females.
By MessianGod
#194948 I was lucky enough to be apart of the staff and be able to work on the server throughout the year it has been under construction and it has been an amazing experience. Everyone is friendly, competitive and motivated. You don't have to be into competitive play, you can also play casually but might have a worse experience then other players. However you can learn through hard work and dedication. We have players on the server who actually played in VGC and such so they will be gladly to help you.

Pros:
Competitive
Player Ran Gyms
Hidden Traders
Towns are beautifully created and sculpted
Adventure for those of you don't like building and just like playing
Diverse Questing
Breeding w/o Environment

Cons: (Even though I am part of the staff there are a few problems I would like to address)

Little bit too much "grinding"
Kinda hard getting what you want from the shop w/o battling gyms

Other than those two things this server is still considered checking out as we are only in Beta when this was written and probably would have fixed these issues by that point!

Hope to you see on the server!
JOIN THE TEAM