Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By NoR3ason
#195163 Image

PixelSky

Join us : play.pixelsky-mc.com

Pixelmon server 5.0.4 / Minecraft 1.10.2

Join us on the PixelSky network with many custom features including an epic
quest system! Follow the main quest and do your daily quests to reach higher
quest level with custom rewards and titles!

- Quest and daily quest system
- Automatic tournament system
- PixelmonDungeons system
- Custom terrain
- Keep inventory
- Travel with the flight master
- Custom starter pokemon system
- Shiny starter
- Custom pokemon size
- Online 24/7
- Build your own city with our custom plugin
- Frequent events (tournaments, drop parties, treasure hunts, etc.)
- Auction your pokemon
- Amazing staff members
- Lots of other custom features coming soon!

A quality, dedicated server - 32gb Ram, Intel Xeon E3 CPU, 3x 120Go SSD

Unique and awesome pixelmon server.
We hope to see you online soon!
Last edited by NoR3ason on 05 May 2017 00:55, edited 11 times in total.
By AnDwHaT5
#195168 I only briefly joined this server and I must say I am extremely impressed with the custom plugins this server has for quests and more. In fact, I have never seen a server quite like it and I have been on a LOT of servers. Definitely worth a shot!
By DragonKing100
#195181 I only joined just yesterday and I love it this server seemed like something I would play for a long time and I prob will be it has cool quests that I have never seen on any server but this one it also has some cool camera cutscenes I would definitely reccomend this server I have plenty more to discover on this server hope some people join it would be really fun.
By NoR3ason
AnDwHaT5 wrote:I only briefly joined this server and I must say I am extremely impressed with the custom plugins this server has for quests and more. In fact, I have never seen a server quite like it and I have been on a LOT of servers. Definitely worth a shot!

Thanks a lot for this so nice comment ! We hope to see you back on the server soon :) ahahaa