Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Punnisher1661
#197633 Simply AMAZING server guys !
You should really take a look.

Quest - dungeon - auto tournament
and i know they are working on player gyms and E4 it's gonna be awsome.

Definetly one of the best pixelmon server!
By Rapidd
#197648 I've only just joined recently and I got amazed by the amount of effort put in this server. Upon joining the server you can already tell that this is not your ordinary pixelmon server. You get in contact with what the server is about immediately when joining. Quests, Dungeons, Automatic Tournaments, very interesting features and they're all custom plugins, self made by their own dev.

Gyms and the Elite 4 are also upcoming, the server is not even complete yet very good.

This server is worth checking out, I think you should at least try it once if you're searching for something new in the pixelmon community.