Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By savior0067
#195598 Image
Fire Red Pixelmon is a community that has been around since 2010, due to complications with bukkit/forge we had decided to close our doors. Fire Red is now running on Sponge and looking to make a comeback. Our community is friendly and family oriented. Fire Red is running on a professionally hosted server 24/7 . We have Gyms, Tournaments, and Events planned to keep everyone interacting. We are short on gym leaders right now, the more competitive the better! See you there.

IP: poke.fireredmc.net

Here are pictures from some of the events we've had so far!

By Mondrox133
#197392 This Pixelmon Server Changed the way I perceived minecraft and pixelmon. It wasnt my first pixelmon server, however it was my favorite I ever played on. When I saw it re-opened I immediately left the server I was on and joined back up.. Its like one big happy family.. Always friendly and helpful staff and owner :ninja:
By TomDougers
#197394 This server changed my life. I once was a man addicted to hard drugs. Ever since i found this site, i was embraced with nothing but open arms and open legs. I met the love of my life on this server. Her name is bluewing. Although abusive, there is an unbreakable bond that will shine through the darkest of days. The twinkle is his eyes really warms my heart. Just like the family this community has. Through the years of FireRed being up, an undying fire has continued to burn bright. Bright enough to start a whole new flame. To burn away our competition. To make the best smores. Bright enough to physically blind me. To this day, i have no idea what i'm typing on my keyboard. Just going with the flow.
By AndySenpai
#197399 This server was the highlight of my awkward emo phase. I was excited to hear the announcement of its grand reopening. One staff member in particular, MelodySenpai, is an amazing admin; one who made it feel like a transition from the cold empty winter to a warm opening summer. I am pro-LGBTQ and Melody had taught me that being myself was acceptable, and that I have to learn that not everyone is going to be happy with either me or him. The other admin, Bluewing, is one of the kindest rolemodels this generation has seen as of yet. :angel:

The staff is always available to be at your assistance, and has their arms open for you any hour of any day. If you're looking for a server that makes you feel accepted for you who are, join FireRed.
By JP1155
#197750 Fire Red has been a great server for me in the past and currently today. Back when I 1st join the server till today the members and staff were very kind and welcome me and other new players with open arms. Everyone on the server is very helping from just common advice to helping you build on your overall Pokemon knowledge that I was later able to use in other events outside of the server itself. I'm very grateful for all of what the server has done for me and I can't wait to be able to give back and help others on the server in the future.
JOIN THE TEAM