Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By KumaGetsu
#196265 Image
Official 1.10.2 is here!
Home Page: http://poke-quest.com/
Server IP: play.poke-quest.com

We welcome all of you to join our new 1.10.2 Official survival server! Please report bugs on our forum! We will do our best to stay updated to the latest PixelmonMod!

Updates:

• We're using the Pixelmon 5.1.2 Mod!

• Custom Plugins (PokeAuction, PokeBattle, Refer/Loyalty, Particles, and more!) created by our developer!

• New pokemon, new moves, and new items!

• New map with plenty of room to build!

How to join:

• Click HERE to download the Pixelmon Launcher (Windows only). If you're not on Windows, you can download the latest Pixelmon and forge.

• Finally, add our server's IP to your multiplayer! play.poke-quest.com

We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Please post any comments or suggestions on our forum! http://www.poke-quest.com/forum

By KumaGetsu
#197637 Updates 04/30/17:
    Updated to Pixelmon 5.0.4!
    Added Sign Shop - Create a shop with a Sign that uses items from your chest

Updates 04/29/17:
    Added Legendary Spawned - Shows the last 3 Legendaries that have spawned!
    Added Legendary EC1 Crate - Contains a random Rare/Legendary/Mythical Particle Elytras. We have created 8 Legendary Particle Elytras!
    Added Mini-Games - RTD, TicTacToe, Connect 4, Musical Minecarts, Sheep Showdown, more to come!
    Added Banner Update - Updated the banner at /spawn
    Added Clans - You can now create a Clan for 100k!
    Added Border Expanded - Expanded border to 9000!
    Added Join Title - When you join it shows the server's name and welcome message!
    Added PokeShop Changes - Adjusted the price of items and added new items

Coming soon:
    Quests - You will be able to do various tasks in the server to earn rewards!

Updates 04/19/17:
    Added Loyalty System - You gain 10 Vote Points for logging into the server for 30 min. each day and bonus points for consecutive 5/10/15/20 days!
    Added Refer-A-Friend - You will be able to /refer <player> when you join the server to gain rewards!

Updates 04/05/17:
    Fixed PokeEvents - Drop Party not dropping all items and at wrong location

Updates 04/04/17:
    Fixed PokeEvents - AFK teleports you to AFK even after you move
    Fixed PokeEvents - Can't use commands like /sethome in certain areas

Updates 04/03/17:
    Fixed PokeAuction - Creates a second page when only 10 pokemon in list
    Fixed PokeAuction - Players can add pokemon with an item
    Fixed PokeChat - local chat not having permission
    Fixed PokeEvents - pe drop party does not drop items
    Fixed PokeEvents - AFK location suffocating players
    Fixed PokeBattle - /br <player> tells them no requests
    Fixed PokeBattle - /btop not showing top players

New Plugin:
    ParticleElytra - Created a particle effect. Particles are saved on the Elytra which can be traded and the effect is based on your rank (store crate item)!

Coming Soon:
    Quests - You will be able to do quests on the Official server!
    Loyal System - You gain Vote Points for logging into the server for 30 min. each day and bonus points for consecutive 5/10/15/20 days!
    Refer-A-Friend - You will be able to /refer <player> when you join the server to gain rewards!
By yummps
#198673 yummpi_yummpi

Poké-Quest Review:

Poké-Quest is a very friendly pixelmon server with a great community that greets newcomers incredibly well. Staff is very friendly and helps anyone in need of advice, problems with other players or bugs/glitches.

Poké-Quest have their own custom plugins, for example: Particle Elytras. While wearing a certain particle elytra a particle pattern is displayed around the player, wings, symbols on the ground and rain clouds are just some of the many different particle elytras on Poké-Quest. This is a plugin that i find really enjoyable and that they have the ability to make custom plugins to add new features or solve problems is very crucial for high quality servers, as i see Poké-Quest.
By pikachuguy
#198703 Minecraft IGN: Masked_Dedede

PokéQuest is very nice! The spawn and warps have beautiful builds and the mods are really helpful (my first experience on the server was being helped by a mod lol). There are shops scattered around the warps with Poké Balls, etc., making exploration a necessity in order to get everything you need. I haven't looked too much into the custom plugins yet, but they sound fun! Definitely worth checking out!
By MagmaGrunt14
#198705 minecraft ign:Magma_Grunt14

PokéQuest is honestly one of the best servers i have ever played on. i have only been on there for a few days and already i have been greeted with the kindest staff that are more than willing to help no matter the problem. i have met a few people in the community and i feel like they are a very nice group of people that if i met in real life i feel i would get along well with them. all in all the map is fantastic i especially love the plugins and vote system and i have a feeling that i will stay on this server for a long time.
By PrincessEileen
#198721 Ingame Minecraft Username: PrincessEileen

What do you think about PokéQuest? I find this is a great server and all the players are friendly. I like the community and the some deadly and non deadly mini-games too which brings a reason to keep on your toes with a sword, armour and shield. Also great for competitive players seeking for a good Pokemon fight.
By Mentixia
#198756 Ingame Minecraft Username: Wulfient
What do you think about PokéQuest? I was recently informed a few days ago that there was a Pixelmon server I could join by one of my good friends. When I logged in, all the staff and players were so nice, not depending on my rank. Also, the community is so wonderful and the server is well-built for newly players.
By SyiiTormey
#198770 Ingame Minecraft Username: KomaruNaegi
What do you think about PokéQuest?: I love it! Wonderful community, staff, and spawn! It's challenging, I love the fact that dying does have consequences. (no keepinv) It keeps gameplay exciting! This server brings a lot of good challenge to the usual pixelmon experience. If you're looking for a server that will give you a real challenge with lots of events this is the place to be!
JOIN THE TEAM