Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By xCyanide
#200098 Thank you for all the feedback. Our random shiny event ends tomorrow at midnight.

Updates:
- Website will be released tomorrow or later today
- Spawn rates have been adjusted some more (Increased a bit)
- PlayerVaults will be coming soon as well
- Our next crate key drop will be at 35 players

If you haven't joined our discord yet check it out here https://discord.gg/3juQuad
By Shadelin
#200110 IGN: Shadelin_Night

What do you think about our server so far? ;-)
... Well, so far, I have been on for a few hours and even with 15 other players, there is no noticeable lag...
The vote chests are balanced.
Overall... a pretty solid server.
Also...
Decent spawn rates, friendly players...
By Fluffalumpigus
#200113 IGN: Fluffalumpigus
What do you think about our server so far? I have really liked the server so far! Spawn is really cool! Also, the server has minimal lag and the spawn rates of pokemon are really high! Plus, you get a shiny starter. Most importantly the community is nice, the staff is helpful and there is no fighting. I love it! <3