- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
Hello, I have been on the server for 2 days now and I think the server is great. Keep up the good work and I look forward to see this server grow even more! Everyone is really nice on the server too which is great! :D
What I Like: I like the naturality of the server. Unlike many others, this server is not based off a story line or p2w. It allows you to socialize, level up, and have fun.
- Server store is finally completed so check it out. We are running a 50% off sale this entire week as a gift for the release of the server
- Shrines have been added to the in-game shop
When I joined the server, everyone was so nice to me, so it seems like a fun community filled with friendly people. Also the features the server offers are really great.