Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By PrimoG
#200008 I was looking for a new pixelmon server to start fresh again and I stumbled upon this server which is known as PixelQuest. So far everything is looking good and I'm enjoying my stay.
IGN: PrimoG
Last edited by PrimoG on 11 Jul 2017 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
By Miner100k
#200016 It is a very well put together server with a wide array of plugins to help you the user enjoy the experience more and fell like you've had a time well spent!Plus there's no lag so that's always a plus!With a constantly growing community I feel like this server has so much more potential you should definitely check it out for some fun times :-D
By xCyanide
#200038 Im happy to announce that we reached 23 players yesterday. The next milestone will be 35. Once we reach that I will do doing a crate key drop for everyone that is online.

Updates:
- Server store is finally completed so check it out. We are running a 50% off sale this entire week as a gift for the release of the server
- Shrines have been added to the in-game shop