By AZTERIX_
#105779 Welcome, to AZTERIX's Avatar/Signature Shop.

Submit A Comment Like This In Order To Get A Signature! \/
Code: Select allBackground Colour: [Name Here]
IGN: [Name Here]
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: [Name Here(Keep It to 4 and under)]
Font Type/Name Of Font: [Name Here]
Font Colour: [Name Here]
Anything Extra: [Description Here]

Please Donate! \/
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted

All Second Signatures/Requests Are Charged, However Each Person Can Have 1 Free Signature!

Thanks For Reading, Get Those Comments On( you can PM me as well, however comments are preferable:)

-AZTERIX_

By Burgy
#105786 Background Colour: Light Blue
IGN: Burgy123123
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: Charizard, Sandslash and Grovyle.
Font Type/Name Of Font: Rapier Zero
Font Colour: White
Anything Extra: I suggest putting your template in a code box so that its easy to copy and paste. And I'd like a drop shadow on the text please.
By Aichu
#105967 Background Colour: Dark
IGN: FRESHMEATXRAY
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: Steak and Aichu
Font Type/Name Of Font: Minecraft font
Font Colour: Suprise me
Anything Extra: Suprise me
By AZTERIX_
#106032 I'm making each persons banners/avatars right now, they should be done tomorrow night-ish;)
By 1Charak2
#106201 Background Colour: Dark red
IGN: 1Charak2
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: Victini Doing its V Sign
Font Type/Name Of Font: [Name Here] Something swirly
Font Colour: [Name Here] Yellow
Anything Extra: [Description Here] Fire balls in the backround i guess
By AZTERIX_
Burgy wrote:Background Colour: Light Blue
IGN: Burgy123123
Pokemon/Players/Items Featured: Charizard, Sandslash and Grovyle.
Font Type/Name Of Font: Rapier Zero
Font Colour: White
Anything Extra: I suggest putting your template in a code box so that its easy to copy and paste. And I'd like a drop shadow on the text please.

I've made my first draft for your signature, I'm still tweaking it a bit and wanted you to tell me what you would like changed:)

Signature \/
Burgy.jpg
By Burgy
#106446 That's actually really cool. I just don't really want adfly links on it.
Sneaky way to gain money, Have my character, Charizard and Sandslash enlarged and out my name on the right side where the social media links are.
By SPG
#106453 ya... if you make links for sigs, dont put adf.ly links in them, one, its not your channel, 2, it looks like you're greed and 3 (personal opinion) it just looks bad
By AZTERIX_
#106456 Sorry, the adfly links were used to shorten the urls, they weren't the kind you make money on, they were just the URL shorteners with no ads. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I just couldn't figure a way to shorten it, or make the long URL look good, I wouldn't want to do anything you didn't approve of, I was just trying to go the extra mile. I really care about this and want to do my very, very best. I will change it according to your specifications.

Once again, very, very sorry
for any misunderstandings, I really
want to do my best with this,

-Azterix
By AZTERIX_
AZTERIX_ wrote:Sorry, the adfly links were used to shorten the urls, they weren't the kind you make money on, they were just the URL shorteners with no ads. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I just couldn't figure a way to shorten it, or make the long URL look good, I wouldn't want to do anything you didn't approve of, I was just trying to go the extra mile. I really care about this and want to do my very, very best. I will change it according to your specifications.

Once again, very, very sorry
for any misunderstandings, I really
want to do my best with this,

-Azterix

I hope this clears everything up
JOIN THE TEAM