By 1Charak2
#121365 i draw a line in the Sand It says here in the guide book you have to fight a legendary so... Come at me

By SmallSon
#130464 Nickname (if u want one:Slash
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent):Sandshrew
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's):Slash,Dig,Earthquake,Swift
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc):Shiny
By dowgboy9300
#137126 Nickname (if u want one: Howlitzer
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent): Growlithe
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's) Flamethrower, Ice fang (hope its okay that growlithe can't actually learn ice fang in-game :mrgreen: )
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc):Albino colorization
By TheGothicGardevoir
#139608 I was wondering may I join the RP? ^-^'
Nickname (if u want one: ~Zylux~
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent): ~Kirlia~
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's): Psyshock, Calm mind, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam.
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc): Zylux has instead of green hair, black hair with a few strands of neon blue on the frond, her legs are also black, instead of green.
By noclueumbreon
#141749 Nickname (if u want one: NCU
Pokemon (legendarys are allowed To some extent):UMBREON.
Moves (in the story you eventually how to use these moves properly you learn more as the storie progress's) healing bell shadow ball and psychic
Special features (shiny Shadow Scars etc):scar over eye :devil:
By ilovepokemon
#145854 Victini knocks me back and i get burned, knowing i cant do much against a legendary, i attack Victini with Chip Away, dealing a huge amount of damage.
"Woah, what just happened?" i tell Victini
"That was your primary ability, Guts." Lucario says
"Guts? what does it do?" i reply.
Lucario answers "It amplifies your damage by 50% whenever you have a status condition, for example, Victini's Fire Punch burned you, so you gained increased damage."
"Woah, thats awesome, i never knew that. Thanks for the info Lucario."
"Your welcome..." He replies
JOIN THE TEAM