By Waterboyr
#73047 I walk down the street with Tobuscus.
Suddenly it says "Tobuscus has left the game".
"Aw man..."
I walk to the mine because my friend Chance said that he heard that Herobrine lived in this mine.
Honestly, I am completely terrified to do this, but hey, what could go wrong?
I put down my pen and put my WIP book in my knapsack and run off.
Chance is waiting for me at the door to the mine, a small wooden one, with a grim face. I run over to see what is wrong.
"What?"
He says, "... The door is locked. There isn't even a key to the door. And heat is coming from it, some screams and... A witch.
But witches and all other hostile mobs excluding enderman we have a traety that as ling as we don't look at them...
They broke the treaty. Maybe Herobrine is really in there. Maybe we should-
Chance grabs my hand and kicks down the door saying, "Come on. The Witch went down the tunnel. We should follow."
I get my bow and follow, scared to death.

By Lettucecow
#73057 [There is NO left the game, its like real world]
By cannonite
#73063 *I get up looking around the front of my house*
cannonite: Well that's gonna keep me sheltered *I frown*
By Rzxa
#73124 My App:
Name:Rzxa
Weapon ad tools: Flame 1 and Infinity Bow,1 arrow,100 torches,wooden sword
Armor: None
Personality:Scared of Evil Mobs,Good at Building,Have funs when adventuring, friendly , scavenge stuff, do anything to survive
By Lettucecow
#73126 accepted
By Waterboyr
#73187 (It was a joke)
"Chance... Are you sure we shoul-"
Suddenly a potion flies and hits Chance, and he cries out.
I scream and a potion hits me (The one that makes you only see one foot and everything else is black).
"I can't see!" I gasp out feeling in the dark for Chance as I hear a witch laugh.
Chance cries out, "I'm moving in like slow motion."
With our arms on each-other's shoulders we limp away...
Further into the cave. But we don't realize it until we are at a part of the mine where it is a free-fall on both sides of the track.
We gulp knowing there are miners down here somewhere...
So we carefully walk along the track... When suddenly...
"NO! Impossible..."
In front us is a Zombie.
That's what CHance tells me.
I call out blindly, "You better not attack, you'll break the treaty."
I hear the footsteps in front of us. We can't run in our conditions. We back away slowly and bump into someone. We can tell they are a person. Yet... They feel... Unhuman in a way.
And then they push us off into the abyss.

Chance is my eyes and I am his feet. We hurry down a stairway limping away from skeletons shooting. One hits my shoulder and I scream.
Suddenly I bump into someone. I feel heat being emitted nearby.
I hear Chance say, "Steve? Is that you?"
By Lettucecow
#73202 [I fall over] Ugh..who pushed me? Must be a zombie! [I turn to you and get out my sword] Die zombie!
By Waterboyr
#73223 "AGH! Who is it!" I blindly swing my arms and Chanc try's to slow motion punch Steve but we both fall over in a heap in front of Steve.
(Once again my posts are awesome like my two previous ones. What would you guys do without me?
By Rzxa
#73267 STOP!
A dim voice echoing through the duengeon
Rzxa lightly throw the torch so they can stop moving blindly
I been here for 10 Days(not minecraft days) here is the deal help me get out and I give the 5 diamonds I mined 12 days ago
By Lettucecow
Waterboyr wrote:"AGH! Who is it!" I blindly swing my arms and Chanc try's to slow motion punch Steve but we both fall over in a heap in front of Steve.
(Once again my posts are awesome like my two previous ones. What would you guys do without me?

We would probably just do RP normally. Vain much?
JOIN THE TEAM