By HelenTheHero
#158069 I might read the Manga, I would prefer that to watching the show most likely. Also, probably PCs being inferior, then I could get a PS4! Yeah, i'm still on the PS3. :bored:

Would you rather die peacefully on your wedding day, or die in the most painful way you can imagine.

By Tahlavos17
#158119 That would depend on the woman for me.

Would you prefer an alien cat girl or a dirty pig (not trying to be a perverted guy, I was referencing a pig covered in mud and waste)??
By KSin
#158121 Image

Depends on what you mean by 'prefer', if the question is perverted, I'd choose the alien, not sure what kind of waste you mean. Sewage or Biological waste, but that's still weird with a pig.

Would you rather have:

Healing Touch - Heal anyone's illness, injury or death(recent) but it's a curse not a gift. Each time you heal someone it drains all of your energy, forcing you to rest for a week in a coma-like state and it's like a game of russian roulette, as it drains your life but the amount it takes is random, so it could kill you on the first heal. You do not recover life over time, once it's gone it's gone and there's no way to tell how much life you have left. (random like 10%, 5%, 20%, etc. of your life of 100%)

or

Immortality - You will live forever, however, your body still ages and over time this effect will deform your body, the rest of the world will consider you a monster. This does not make you invincible.
By TrueSladen
#158146 Healing touch, I just wouldn't heal anyone.

Would you rather be able to fly, but you must constantly hide your wings in order to live a normal life or be able to teleport Nightcrawler style, but the more you do, the more draining it becomes?
By HelenTheHero
#158242 Flying, I could always wear a hoodie or some sort of backpack to hide my wings.

Would you rather be a Mega Charizard X or Y.
By HelenTheHero
#158502 Minecraft, most of my friends are there.

Would you rather live in the world of Gravity Falls or Adventure Time.
By TrueSladen
#158661 Adventure Time, no real reason ( I'll probably die just as fast in either one, so).

Would you rather see Firefly return, but Game of Thrones is cancelled or Game of Thrones continues, but Firefly never gets another season?
By HelenTheHero
#158665 Firefly return, I don't watch Game of Thrones but I have started Firefly.

Would you rather have to pay $100 for Netflix, but every Pixar, Dreamworks, and Disney movie you ever wanted is on there, or have Netflix for free, but only have trashy movies from other countries on it.
By TrueSladen
#158689 $100, at least then I'll still have a reason to use it. (Firefly is awesome, but prepare to be disappointed by the ending).

Would you rather have control over time (think Life is Strange) or be the owner of a functioning portal gun and long fall boots?
JOIN THE TEAM