By Blaster
#70577 All in the title

"I am a Pokémon who is known for as one of the firsts of my type and am one of the tallest of my associates. I specialize in Special Defense. I only show myself to friends at night and if you miss the time, someone else will show up instead. I live in the Transform forest if your lucky enough to recruit me. Who am I?

By Blaster
#70700 I was one disobedient to a trainer of mine, my wings were useless in my debut but I eventually learned to fly. Like my prior forms, my fire is my life. Who Am I?
By Blaster
#70711 * if anyone else wants to make clues, go ahead

We were the leaders of Co-op, we know what we are thinking without words (but that could be because we are twins) and we made a puzzle reminiscent of a organizations base from another reagion. Two of our partners are "linked" to a feature on our Home island. We helped train two trainers control powers that were forced onto them on an island that is separated from time. Who are we?
By Blaster
#71036 We were the leaders of Co-op, we know what we are thinking without words (but that could be because we are twins) and we made a puzzle reminiscent of a organizations base (Team Rocket) from another reagion. Two of our partners are "linked" to a feature on our Home island (Solrock and Lunatone, Mossdeep Space Centre). We helped train two trainers control powers that were forced onto them (Ruby and Sapphire) on an island that is separated from time (Mirage Island). Who are we?

Answer: Tate and Liza

(I'll admit, I probably should have made it more obvious that they were trainers and not Pokémon)

Also, I apologies for not providing the past answers. You two were correct, I was referring to Umbreon and Charizard
JOIN THE TEAM