Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Animalol
#82018 This is the Story-Writing section of the Forums. One can write about whatever they choose, and anyone can write a story if they want to. Though, there are some rules to follow.

1. Keep stories appropriate.
2. Watch the language in the stories.
3. Don't make the stories stupid. (It's okay to make comedy stories, but come on... this is common sense.)
4. Don't make overly short stories. (For example, a sentence or two. Use common sense here.)
5. Forum Rules apply to stories and to the entire Story-Writing section. (They apply to everything on the Forums. Read them here.)
6. Don't put down other people's stories. It's okay to give constructive criticism, but don't be rude about it.
7. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S STORIES. This means stories on the Forums and elsewhere on the Internet.
8. Do not post people's stories on other Internet sites. (Yes, this applies to plagiarism, but just making this clear.)

NOTE: Rules may be updated from time to time, so continue to check back every once in a while.

Enjoy the Story-Writing section! Be creative and have fun with your stories!

By Windjoe
#82900 Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah...about the two sentence stories. I always wanted to make a ditto story so ya.

There was a ditto, he turned into zapdos 10 days later. 30 minutes later the world was burnt to a rock.
By Waterboyr
#83354 Plagiarism pft... It's a bit of a harsh word. I think copying without permission is better don't you? XD
Um stupid ones well that knocks off one or two.
Short knocks off one.
Lol was this because of no one posting in off-topic?
By Animalol
Waterboyr wrote:Plagiarism pft... It's a bit of a harsh word. I think copying without permission is better don't you? XD
Um stupid ones well that knocks off one or two.
Short knocks off one.
Lol was this because of no one posting in off-topic?

No, plagiarism suits the occasion.
And no, I love story-writing, thus why I wanted the section created.
By charmander
#85116 My bad about my story, never seen the rules. Please forgive me :D
By Dark Prinplup
#85431 Just created a story and read the rules and i hope it doesn't violate any rules.
By ShinyKeldeo
#159865 What if the story is on another website, such as fanfiction.net? I've got one story on there atm, and two more planned to be uploaded/started in the next month, and it would be so much easier to leave them on there than have to retype or copy/paste them into the section. So are links to other websites for something like this against the rules?
By JamieS1211
#159868 You can just copy and paste your story. You can't plagiarize your own work...
By AuraWalker
#169124 I had a story i thought could be interesting to write but i had a couple of questions beforehand

can you define your terms of "stupid?" seriously... the word's mostly relative to opinion anyway so i need to know of what I should be careful of prior to writing.

my story would be a tad long to write in a single sitting, would you be opposed to me releasing it slowly over time part by part, or do i need to finish it in a word document first before copying and pasting the entire thing in at once (i'm fine either way, it'd just be nice to know beforehand).
JOIN THE TEAM