By Chesnaught
#197310 Since double battling is implemented I thought it would be fair to start thinking about multibattles! Some friends and I were thinking it would really add to the competitive scene for tons of servers. I can see how a multibattle would be hard to emulate with the way trainers challenge each other. Maybe there could be a 3rd option for multibattle when choosing the battle format, and when you select multibattle, it would open a little lobby. While that lobby is up, the remaining 2 players could join the lobby by throwing their pokes at the trainers who are waiting. And a little menu could appear so you could choose who is on what team, and what 3 pokemon each of them are using. I know many server players are looking to play with their friends co-op style so its just an idea! :D

By CritsAreFair
#197314 Multibattles are already in the mod (although last time I tried one they were buggy as hell, my Flygon hit itself with Earthquake...), however they can only be started with the /pokebattle command. It's probably just a matter of finding a way to start them without using commands.

What you suggested could work I suppose.
By CritsAreFair
#197643 In all fairness, last time I tried was like 8 months ago. I don't remember the exact version but they had just been released.
JOIN THE TEAM