By Jephon
#199166 Suggestion:

I understand that this plugin isn't released yet but it would be fantastic if the needed additions to the pixelmon side was already in place before Pieconomy's release. It looks like it just needs a stopper in place if inventory space doesn't exist.

This plugin runs a few edge cases you don't expect to see in economy plugins. Player accounts can and will return ResultType.ACCOUNT_NO_SPACE. They can even return that when withdrawing, due to the making of change. They can even return that, but be successful on a larger amount, due to a full inventory but non-full stacks. Server accounts can report a balance, and successfully withdraw a balance, but return ACCOUNT_NO_SPACE if you try to put it back again due to the currency not being allowed on that account. They can also have negative values on any given currency.
However, I still have no idea how Contexts work, or what they even mean, so I ignore them completely.

I'm not sure if this should be here.. or.. for the pixelmon currency bridge. Being as such, I'm posting this here so someone can hopefully route me in the right direction

Pieconomy's Github: https://github.com/pie-flavor/Pieconomy

By MoeBoy76
#199169 If he's using the EcoAPI correctly then the bridge should be fine, we're not going to catch exceptions for an edge-case economy plugin that is making life harder
By Rasgnarok
#199205 As Moe said, the Pixelmon Eco Bridge only links the pokemon dollars to whatever the Sponge Economy API says - it doesn't make use of anything else. If it does not work properly with it, please first make a ticket with pie flavor and notify the Pixelmon devs about it in the tracker.
By Jephon
#199218 Ok. That makes sense. Only concerned about, say beating a trainer and not having enough inventory room to accept the money.

Just trying to think proactively rather than reactively. I'll do as suggested and make a ticket if there actually is indeed an issue.
JOIN THE TEAM