By pokekhan
#199352 Just a idea but i would like to see in the pixelmon spawner. Where it would allow you to have a shiny ratio like the boss ratio. Where it can allow you to have a chance to spawn shiny or not to allow it to spawn shiny from that spawner. :-D

By Feutore
#199362 I guess that would be kinda neat but after having thought about it a while, I can't really come up with a single situation where that would be efficient. If you want more shinies in your world, you may as well increase shiny rates, if it's just 1 encounter, you could use a command spawn
By Feutore
#199363 I guess maybe if you want many shinies in one area but then again, why would you ever want that anywhere, in servers that removes the value of the pokemon and in an adventure map it doesn't make a lot of sense to begin with
By Rasgnarok
#199379 I think it is to remove the abusive setups that the shiny rule was ommitted from pixelmon spawners. I'll see about this idea, but it doesn't seem very important - if you want a higher shiny rate, just tweak the config's option.
JOIN THE TEAM