Would you like to have this feauture in the mod?

82%
9%
9%
N/A
N/A
By Snaxycat
#199649 So hi o/ thanks for checking out my post.
It has come to my observation that, filling your pc boxes in pixelmon mod is very easy, especcialy when youre on the server i play on with Auction House and so many breeders.
So what i want to suggest is a auto sorting feauture wich makes it so much easier to sort your pc and find the pokemons u want.

As a staff i often hear people missing a pokemon or not finding it in their pcs, and its often because their pc is very unorganized and they have issues finding them.

How they can be sorted you may ask.
Well the first and most obvious is Dex numbers so page number one pokemon would be bulbasaur then ivysaur then venusaur and so on and so on.

Second option could be after type, wich would make type specific tournaments or gym battles easier, for example Normal then fighting and so on.

Third option:
well this might be an odd one but levels, yes i think it could be a good idea to include level sorting so you can check your most powerful ones and sicard the weaker ones but thats a one i see very little use of.

Final one:
Ivs/evs I think this would a breeders dream for sorting, and for commoners who just want to find their strongest pokemons, although i see this as server side sorting and not singleplayer.

(Additional)
Nature sorting, sorting after natures so like admant, Brave and so on.

Thanks for reading much appreciated.

By charmander
#199650 yes.
By Snaxycat
#199667 All questions will be answered by the best of my abilities, feel free to ask anything regarding this suggestion and all tips ideas and thoughts are very welcome.
By azh2002ar
#199692 i was thinking about PC sorting too , but your idea is better :-D
By Snaxycat
#199814 Thanks, i would love to see this added for us collectors and breeders. :-D
By Rasgnarok
#199968 Why is this needed exactly? Seems to me as if it is an extra future simply to make it easier for people that lose their Pokemon in their own PC. Besides, what happens when you have varying Pokedex numbers depending on the generation sorting? Or stacks of the same nature'd Pokemon? Breeders surely can relate to it.
Biggest issue I see with this, is - is it automatic sorting? If so, what happens when you add new Pokemon that must be inserted 'between' sets? Is everything shifted one, or will it be automatically fixed on the next login?

Currently, computerManager save is one of the most costly mechanics in Pixelmon for any given server - you'd potentially make the sorting mechanic only weight heavier every time a player opens or closes a PC, or logs in.

EDIT: If you really want to make it easier to find Pokemon in the PC, then make a suggestion on improving the base command /compsearch, to take better and expanded parameters.
JOIN THE TEAM