By Whitescarver
#155920 Hey guys, long time no see. ;p
I was in the neighborhood and downloaded Pixelmon for old times sake, which by the way mad props, but I noticed playing the mod that you're still using the Pokedex GUI that I made like the first week the mod was revived. Sooooo.

Way back when you first changed the Pokedex spriteImageto look like a dual screen Sinnoh Pokedex I started this GUI pallette and totally forgot about it when I disappeared.

It's still kinda just empty on screen but it was just rotting in an old folder so thought I'd post it anyway.

Love ya. ;p

By Bennjo117
#155927 I love this! I suggest you provide a download link so people can give it a try.
By SPG
Bennjo117 wrote:I love this! I suggest you provide a download link so people can give it a try.

dont really need a link, you just right click and save as

anyways, good job hun <3 nice to see you arent dead
By Whitescarver
Bennjo117 wrote:I love this! I suggest you provide a download link so people can give it a try.

Thanks a lot! It's not functional though, the Pokemon List slider and all the info portions are the wrong spots. ;p

Maybe if it were rotated 90 degrees left and the left portion was edited to look slightly closed it could be used with the current configuration.

SPG// Hunny buns never dying my Super Pink Guy. <3
By MrMasochism
#156093 Good to see you whitescarver. Been a long time!
We are wanting to re-do a whole set of the gui, have been wanting to for a long time and we'll keep that design in mind. Thanks!
By Whitescarver
#156308 Anytime old pal!
Ooh, can't wait to see how that turns out. Do you have any ideas how you want the layout?
JOIN THE TEAM